• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash Caught Vandalizing Car by CCTV

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case not one of vandalism but mischief. Pay fine, compensate car owner and that's the end.

True. I think I would have done differently from what the car owner did. Given that he knew where the culprit lived he should have approached him and say that he had been captured in the act via his car's CCTV. If he wanted the matter to be resolved without fuss, without the public knowing and, therefore, without loss of reputation, he would have to pay substantial damages. The matter would then be settled. Now he only gets compensated for repainting. That isn't worth the enormous inconvenience. The car owner clearly does not know that his CCTV is a moneyspinner!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. I think I would have done differently from what the car owner did. Given that he knew where the culprit lived he should have approached him and say that he had been captured in the act via his car's CCTV. If he wanted the matter to be resolved without fuss, without the public knowing and, therefore, without loss of reputation, he would have to pay substantial damages. The matter would then be settled. Now he only gets compensated for repainting. That isn't worth the enormous inconvenience. The car owner clearly does not know that his CCTV is a moneyspinner!

Maybe the car owner wanted to avoid an ugly confrontation. Those angmos have a reputation of beating up locals you know.

Sometimes money is not the issue. It's about getting justice & letting the angmos know that they are guests in Spore.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF - Are you reading all this?

You have nice clear HD pictures of the culprit. Please show what little balls you have and punish him.

Let me guess....poodles will say its a private car..so its private matter....you will have to take it up and sue him in civil court..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ghbours-car-rubbish-soya-and-chilli-sauce-201

Couple fined for staining neighbour's car with rubbish, soya and chilli sauce

By Khushwant Singh
A couple dumped soya sauce, chilli sauce and rubbish on a neighbour's car in an attempt to force him to change his parking space.

Lau Kin Kee and husband Ng Choon Meng, both 40, were caught in the act by surveillance video. Both pleaded guilty to committing mischief. She was fined $2,000, while her husband was fined $1,000 on Monday.

They told the district court that the car's headlights would shine into their flat whenever the neighbour, a drug enforcement officer, parked his Honda Jazz in that particular parking space at night. They admitted that it was not prolonged but it bothered them and they poured chilli sauce on the car on March 27.

At about 12.15am on March 31. the couple threw tissue paper soaked with dark soya sauce and a white plastic bag containing rubbish onto the car at the multi-storey car park in Punggol Central. Four days later, she poured soya sauce on the car.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid stomper probably parked illegally and blocked someones entrance. He should be happy to only get marker on his windscreen. Just wipe it off.

Vandalism my ass!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vandal_0.jpg

lianbeng replies to thread: can someone please tell him what happened to Michael Fay? :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forsee that vandalism will be redefined to specifically exclude bright red permanent markers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Michael Fay, MRT depot, war memorial, this.

Consistency in punishment for vandalism, or just a bunch of bullshit? :rolleyes:

I remembered very clearly that Michael Fay's sentence was reduced from 6 lashes to 4 after pleading from Clinton nevertheless ask anyone who ever got rotan he will tell you that no matter one or 24 lashes the skin sure breaks and for at least a month one could not sit now even squad to shit. A few days after the caning Michael Fay was able to sit down, at Queenstown prison if I'm not wrong, to give an interview. So we have two sets of caning?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
If memory serves me right, although Michael Fay damaged private property, including the car of a high court judge, he was charged with vandalism because of the scale of his late night spree. (It covered several properties.) Prior to that, the charge of vandalism was reserved for damage to public property. Moreover, Fay did also damage public (government) property, including removing Stop signs from roads. To that extent the charge of vandalism was justified against him.

Other instances where private property was damaged the usual charge is one of mischief, which does not carry mandatory caning, and usually a paltry fine is the penalty.

This instance of a marker pen used on just one private car would come under mischief. The ang moh will get off relatively lightly. I don't even think his employer will sack him, simply because the employer will likely be guided by the penalty imposed.

The car owner appeared more intent in Stomping about this incident. As I said in #22 he could have done better. :rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a few plates of metal road sign brought home by my son

... may be it's time to get rid of them

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have a few plates of metal road sign brought home by my son

... may be it's time to get rid of them

Looney don't mind I suggest you seriously consider getting rid of him instead, who knows what he's bringing home next. :p

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad it's an Ang mo. The lighter the color, the lighter the penalties.

Never see african or shitskin kena jialat jialat leh! If indeed true of the lighter the colour, the lighter the penalties, then african & shitskin should all die cock standing in Singapore liao!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

What damage and repainting??? He scribbled on the windscreen, just wipe it of...

So many drama queens with face issues here. Laughable.

Last edited: