• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash Caught Vandalizing Car by CCTV

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man vandalises car with marker -- not knowing he was caught on camera
Posted on 27 September 2013 | 26343 views | 73 comments | 15 shares
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 77px; height: 20px;" id="f3b92bad0d2e5c" class="fb_ltr" title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&api_key=&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D27%23cb%3Df30cf57f91644bc%26domain%3Dsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%252Ff196aca8f9b73e%26relation%3Dparent.parent&colorscheme=light&extended_social_context=false&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fcaught-in-the-act%2Fman-vandalises-car-with-marker-not-knowing-he-was-caught-on-camera&layout=button_count&locale=en_GB&node_type=link&ref=.Ulq92Gihu3M.like&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" name="f166e937123025b" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<iframe style="width: 107px; height: 20px;" id="twitter-widget-0" class="twitter-share-button twitter-tweet-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1381275758.html#_=1381678552345&count=horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fcaught-in-the-act%2Fman-vandalises-car-with-marker-not-knowing-he-was-caught-on-camera&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fcaught-in-the-act%2Fman-vandalises-car-with-marker-not-knowing-he-was-caught-on-camera&size=m&text=Man%20vandalises%20car%20with%20marker%20--%20not%20knowing%20he%20was%20caught%20on%20camera%20-%20Singapore%20Seen&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fcaught-in-the-act%2Fman-vandalises-car-with-marker-not-knowing-he-was-caught-on-camera%23.Ulq92HXOD3o.twitter&via=AddThis" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no" data-twttr-rendered="true"></iframe>More Sharing Services

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><!--
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=stomp"></script>--><!-- AddThis Button END -->
vandal_0.jpg

STOMPer Sean had parked his car at Preston Road on Aug 20 and gone for a walk, only to find that someone had vandalised the vehicle with a permanent marker.
When Sean looked at footage recorded on his car camera, he realised that a man who lived nearby was the culprit.
The video shows the man exiting his house and approaching the STOMPer's car with a red marker.
He is also seen scribbling on the car's windscreen, stopping to chat with a passer-by with the marker still in his hand, before returning to continue the vandalism.
Said the STOMPer:
"I caught this guy red-handed vandalizing my car on Aug 20 at 16 Preston Road.
"I had driven up the road and parked by the side (no markings or indication to say that I couldn't). That was one of the entrances to the Hort Park Tree Top walk, and I wanted to go for a walk.
"When I came back, I saw my car smeared in bright red ink on the front, side and rear glass. This was done using a permanent marker no less.
"Apparently, I had parked in 'his spot'. Even then, I would have gladly driven away if he had just asked. Heck, I'd even pay a fine if I was really in the wrong. But this vandalism sure isn't called for.
"I have made a police report.
"Be wary of this vandal who lives at Preston Road in Singapore."
STOMP has removed parts of the video that do not show the man vandalising the car.

<style type="text/css"> .field-collection-view {margin:0;padding:0}</style>

<style type="text/css"> .holder {margin: 15px 0;border-bottom:1px dashed #CCCCCC;border-top:1px dashed #CCCCCC} .holder a {font-family: 'PT Sans',sans-serif;font-size: 14px;cursor: pointer;margin: 0 5px;color: #A5A5A5;text-decoration: none;font-weight: bold;line-height: 25px;} .holder a:hover {color: #FF0099;height:18px} .holder a.jp-previous {margin-right:15px;font-family:'PT Sans',sans-serif} .holder a.jp-next {margin-left:15px;font-family:'PT Sans',sans-serif} .holder a.jp-current, a.jp-current:hover {color: #FF0099;font-weight:bold} .holder a.jp-disabled, a.jp-disabled:hover {color: #bbb} .holder a.jp-current, a.jp-current:hover, .holder a.jp-disabled, a.jp-disabled:hover {cursor: default;background: none} .holder span { margin: 0 5px} div#content ul#itemContainer { list-style: none; padding:0; margin: 10px 0; } div#content ul#itemContainer li { display: inline-block; margin: 0px; zoom: 1; *display:inline; } div#content ul#itemContainer ll li img { vertical-align: bottom;} </style>
GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image

PREV1...NEXT

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROTAN AWAITS this Angmoh Prickhead!

Don't worry so much! Albino talent! You only need to pay for the cleaning services & the judges will just tell you off on your misdeed only! The judge is fully aware that your toapekkong is much bigger than any Singaporean and he will instead punish the Singaporean car owner for owning a car in the first place!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dashboard camera is quite a sound investment for your car, eh? If you're lucky you may even capture awesome videos of meteorites streaking across the sky.

Now let's see whether the PAP govt will implement Michael Fay v2.0, or chicken out in the current pro-FT climate. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Fay, MRT depot, war memorial, this.

Consistency in punishment for vandalism, or just a bunch of bullshit? :rolleyes:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dashboard camera is quite a sound investment for your car, eh? If you're lucky you may even capture awesome videos of meteorites streaking across the sky.

Now let's see whether the PAP govt will implement Michael Fay v2.0, or chicken out in the current pro-FT climate. :cool:

They definitely will take option no. 2 lah! PAP is about innovation, they will not commit the same mistake!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Consistency in punishment for vandalism, or just a bunch of bullshit? :rolleyes:

The mistake Michael Fay made was that the victim of his vandalism was an elite:biggrin: Amarjeet Singh a high court judge.

If he had picked on "lesser mortals" he would probably have gotten a slap on the wrist

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which cheebye civil servant approve his application to work here. He must be cane to warn the other. this is singapore not his country.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vandalism is only for destruction of PUBLIC property la u clowns.........

Parking in a public area doesnt quite qualify but depending one whether the govt wanna wack you badly enough....they might just transmogify the law and twist it enough to do so......

Anyways knowing how fucking useless our elite SPF ....they will say this is a civil matter....too fucking bad.....

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FT leh, double confirm no charge.

Dumb sinkie driver will kenna summon for illegal parking instead.

I hope Sean ad his family voted for the 超级白.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Case not one of vandalism but mischief. Pay fine, compensate car owner and that's the end.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mistake Michael Fay made was that the victim of his vandalism was an elite:biggrin: Amarjeet Singh a high court judge.

If he had picked on "lesser mortals" he would probably have gotten a slap on the wrist

Yes, AS was a victim. MF would have been better off if his parents, US embassy and lawyers sought the back door route to resolve the matter. Once you take on our cheng hu in a face-off manner, our cheng hu have no choice but to respond appropriately. LKY even directed the police to proceed accordingly. No privilges to be given or considered.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF - Are you reading all this?

You have nice clear HD pictures of the culprit. Please show what little balls you have and punish him.

Last edited: