• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ang moh extremist mccunt eliminated

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a radical kafir ang moh kia extremist, john mc-cunt, was eliminated by us some years ago.

skynews-mccain-trump_4614996.jpg

but we can't offer you any video footage of their deaths or even their corpse.

just "trust me" :roflmao:

if you found the above ludicrous, then you need to ask why you should believe claims of osama bin laden's death or zawahiri's death at convenient times (for election propaganda purposes)? without any evidence?

just "trust me, bro" should not work in any of these cases.

if you can doubt both of these cases above, why can't you ask questions about any previous cases too?

why should just "trust me, bro" work in any of these cases when it's only these dirty politicians spreading the propaganda and their agents (shills as they call them) doing their bidding repeating them ad nauseum?

question is not meant for low IQ imbeciles like stinky chinks who are noted for being of coolie heritage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, his insufferable daughter is still around.

Can't have one old fart die without eliminating the rest of his bloodline. Also refer to George Soros and his son. :cool: