• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh driver tails sinkie driver NSF driver back to his home and whacks him up

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmo : "hey, what is your problem...?"
nsf: "please dun hit me...!"

end of story...:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think sinkie soldiers will freeze when they face ang moh soldiers, weep and surrender!
This is what happens when the education praise the west too much. Raffles did not find Singapore. He leased it from the malays and developed it into a trading post.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSF son from music and drama company? PES E? White horse?
SAF train young man until cannot handle a middle aged bald angmo uncle?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is the asian uncle tom syndrome.

I don't know if this nsf guy is chinese or not but for other asian races they probably react the same way and become tiny whiny dogs when faced with ang moh and are only garang if it's their own race.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blogger-image--1214767149.jpg

Ma'am, who did you vote for? Between the SG elite and an ang moh, you know who I will choose, right? *hee*hee*

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell with it, Ang Mo monkey ran loose again, Sinkies' mouth are stuffed with cock again, happy boh?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good singo buddy victor always keeps a baseball bat in his car for exactly this reason.

Use weapon in road rage sure to kena rotan from the court. If you want to use it, make sure you above 50 yo, no caning but longer jail term, at least 6 months.
If you kill him, it is murder charge. Best use it to whack his car, no bodily harm but sure kena sue for damages.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use weapon in road rage sure to kena rotan from the court. If you want to use it, make sure you above 50 yo, no caning but longer jail term, at least 6 months.
Strictly applied to Sinkies, Ang Mo monkey would be different treatment.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, you are right, come from same company as tiogoa neo. no wander, lanjiao pin. I think he is good in dressing up nicely and chase after girl only, see ang moh uncle also cannot handle. Look at your mentor, LHL as a young Gen, he commands the commandos crawling out from the cable to rescue passengers, he is directing from behind and aftermath awarded with medal, how great!!!

NSF son from music and drama company? PES E? White horse?
SAF train young man until cannot handle a middle aged bald angmo uncle?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just shout out Jacky Chan is my kong fu master and you can see all ang mohs will run like a mad dog, don't even have to fight.

If you kill him, it is murder charge. Best use it to whack his car, no bodily harm but sure kena sue for damages.