• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo Man sues S'pore Pools

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A MAN has sued Singapore Pools for what he claims is his prize money of $930,000.

Mr John Berchmans alleges that he should have received $10,000 for each of his 93 Scratchit! cards which had three identical symbols in the game panel.

He filed the suit in the High Court in June but served the writ on the lottery operator only on Monday.

In court papers, he claimed that he had been induced to buy the cards based on representations made by Singapore Pools.

He alleged it was represented that so long as he had at least three identical numbers or symbols in the panel either horizontally, vertically or diagonally, he would automatically be entitled to the top prize of $10,000.

Mr Berchmans claimed that based on these representations, he went to a convenience store in Eunos and bought 93 Scratchit! cards.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Sg pools lengthen the court case 1-2yrs then win the case.

Let that bugger pays the lawyer fees... till siao !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you thinks this Ang Mo can win, go and buy the scratchit cards. Once he wins the case, you guys can do your claims too. :p

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I would also like to sue all the hawker stalls, McDonalds, Burger King and many other food outlets for misrepresentation. What I get served seldom looks anything like what is displayed on the signboard or menu. :(

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
A MAN has sued Singapore Pools for what he claims is his prize money of $930,000.

Mr John Berchmans alleges that he should have received $10,000 for each of his 93 Scratchit! cards which had three identical symbols in the game panel.

He filed the suit in the High Court in June but served the writ on the lottery operator only on Monday.

In court papers, he claimed that he had been induced to buy the cards based on representations made by Singapore Pools.

He alleged it was represented that so long as he had at least three identical numbers or symbols in the panel either horizontally, vertically or diagonally, he would automatically be entitled to the top prize of $10,000.

Mr Berchmans claimed that based on these representations, he went to a convenience store in Eunos and bought 93 Scratchit! cards.

One man up against a family of lawyers, the verdict is obvious, he'll scratching his heads and ball.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, how are the winnings in the Scratchit! cards derived? Never bought b4, so dun know.

Also, can't access SP website in certain places (if u know what I mean) to find out.

M

Mdm Tang

Scratch until finger nails come out .... can sue or not ??:smile:

dear bro golly , no need to scratch and scatch ...

the Ang Mo is sending a message that He is pissed

off ... i mean reallyy pissed off thats' alll ....:biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

if this fella really manages to prove his case & win this steep uphill task. i'd call him a true talent

bro . sorry to say : He already won ...

because He already come this stage ....

Frankly , dont you think Singapore Pools deserve it ???? :(

Just look at all the Scratch and Win Big Time Problems !!!

Just ask around and it will surprise you HOW Many

Uncles and Aunties ( blur blur ) throw away their

winning tickets and tickets GOT pick up and claimed

by others ( scavenger ) .

This Scratch and Win thing really Blur many uncles and aunties

We must Say Thank You to this Ang Mo for speaking UP ...!!!:(

M

Mdm Tang

This Ang Mo got Balls : He is practising what

Gaming Tycoon Mr Sheldon Aldeson is well-known for :

" Getting Alot On Himself , Just To Get A Bit On You ... " :smile:

M

Mdm Tang

Bro , Are You sure its Ang Mo ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE
IN THE HIGH COURT
BEFORE THE SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR YEONG ZEE KIN
TUESDAY, 28 SEP 2010, AT 9:00AM, CHAMBER 2-6

S453/2010 JOHN BERCHMANS S/O
GEORGE SEBASTIAN
GOMES
(S K KUMAR &
ASSOCIATES)
SINGAPORE POOLS
(PRIVATE) LTD
(RAJAH & TANN LLP)
BETTING, GAMING
AND LOTTERIES

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
He bought 93 scratchit cards and claiming $10K for each of the 93 cards he bought.

Wow, I am amazed he can get 93 winning tickets at 1 stretch and most people had a hard time to even hit 1. :p