• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Andrew Wetton vs GoJek ( GoCar ) - Jan 2019

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Wetton assuming you stay ( or work ) on Sentosa Island .

my humble suggestion is for you book a normal Taxi with Comfort or SMRT taxi or GrabTaxi (through Grab app ). Unless you
have good reasons for not doing so.

Sir , i think you can afford it.

GoCar drivers or Grab Drivers are not unintelligent people.

And all the best on your request from GoJek.

Best Regards

SHIOKALINGAM

IMG_20190130_105758.jpg

Screenshot_2019-01-30-10-47-29-250_com.android.chrome.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid white trash.... just lease a car of your own la.

I keep hearing rubbish from these expats that they won't buy a car cos they might not stay here for long. But short-term lease cannot meh? Cheebye third rate trash!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays those white foreign trash are then cheapskates. Dont understand why aseans still treat them with high esteem.:rolleyes:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think This Wetton Chap couldnt Cut it back home.

he certainly write like a trouble maker for all drivers and ride hailing providers.

Just state what you ( Wetton) want ! Dont beat around the bush and screw everyone ricebowl.

certainly looks like him here.

in Sg the likes of him at his age retire at Coffeeshops. This burger going around creating problems.

i hope Lim Tean will give him a good lashing.

IMG_20190130_145656.jpg

IMG_20190130_150459.jpg

Screenshot_2019-01-30-15-08-19-122_com.android.chrome.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did he make it to MD position ?

He still clueless why GoJek drivers and possibly
others drivers cancelled his bookings mysteriously ???

IMG_20190130_151428.jpg

IMG_20190130_151708.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of MD cannot afford to lease a car? And more importantly how does he do business development without a car? Take cab everywhere he goes? Sounds like a basic bitch!