• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Andrea Yeo, 33, Does Kama Sutra?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andrea Yeo, 33
Yoga teacher
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT05-DD8.jpg

Height: 1.65m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I practise yoga three to four times a week. It could be either Hot Yoga Bikram style in a heated room of about 40 deg C or just normal Hatha Yoga.
Diet: I eat three meals a day. Breakfast consists of cereal and milk or toast and coffee. Lunch could be anything from salad to chicken rice or sandwich. Dinner is mostly rice with a few dishes and soup. I hardly snack. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrea Yeo, 33
Yoga teacher
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT05-DD8.jpg

Height: 1.65m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I practise yoga three to four times a week. It could be either Hot Yoga Bikram style in a heated room of about 40 deg C or just normal Hatha Yoga.
Diet: I eat three meals a day. Breakfast consists of cereal and milk or toast and coffee. Lunch could be anything from salad to chicken rice or sandwich. Dinner is mostly rice with a few dishes and soup. I hardly snack. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

I was wondering whether there is such thing as Hot yoga, doing yoga in a heated room. Yoga is a gradual exercise training the mind and the body.
It has becomes a fashionable exercise regime to reduce weight. For those doing hot yoga, in the long run it maybe detrimental to one's health.