• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Andrea Chow, The Return

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all you cunts watch CNA purely because one dumb chink with a face like a pig's arse reads the news then all you fucking idiots deserve the government you have.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man king. You are all peasants, blind and brainless at that. :oIo:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any topless minahs on nakednews.com? :rolleyes:

If all you cunts watch CNA purely because one dumb chink with a face like a pig's arse reads the news then all you fucking idiots deserve the government you have.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man king. You are all peasants, blind and brainless at that. :oIo:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro Peterlth for the pics! But are they recent ones?

She is really photogenic. In real life even more attractive. One never tires of looking at her.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was briefly my colleague in a government agency many years back. I think before she joins CNA. As you can imagine, all the guys (including the senior management) also cannot tahan her nose-bleeding cleavage. And she drove a SLK to work, even though she was just an executive.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much to gossip, this fucker likes to poke his dick into every available pussy...ya the million was won in a lucky draw....
I am pissed at him because Lisa is faithful and dutiful wife

So the question is why did Lisa pick him ? Oh, please tell me he wasn't a womanizer or that he showed no sign that he would be one after marriage.

Lisa must take her share of blame for making a lousy choice.