• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Chinese Believed in ShangDi!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one next to the higher power is the tiu's variant, which can ass you asshole when ever you speak up...... he he he.....:biggrin:

Asshole like you are the one waiting in the shadows to pounce on any unwary human beings in various forms of misfortune or misdeeds... you like your father should condemn in 18 layer of hell........:rolleyes:

You are a low life still dare to claim to be a higher power?!?

Pui! You have brought yourself lower with your stupid silly idiotic shit post here!

May God have mercy on your soul!

Because I won't...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always very happy when some people believe in GOD or Jesus. Normally i will recommend them to watch a movie. Just about 2hrs plus of your time.

For those who doesnt believe also must watch cos its a very detailed movie. Which in Singapore you can hardly find any. Only in the internet can you get it.

http://www.Zeitgeistmovie.com

Go to " The movie "

There is 2 shows but i recommend you see the movie 1st and after that watch "Zeitgeist:ADDENDUM"

You will be enlightened.

Just finished the MOVIE. All I can say is "WOW!!!!!!"