• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

an open letter to PMO!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me share with you a different perspective on your recent
defamation lawsuit cases.

i believe you guys should stop it, because you guys are making a fool
out of yourselves, irregardless of the outcome of the judgement.

imagine having to graze the global media every now and then, don't you
feel ashamed of yourself?

if you keep on suing, irregardless if you win or not, do you know what
will other people think of you?

not only that, i feel ashamed to be a Singaporean, because I have
leaders keeping suing other people pants off, instead of spending time
and effort to run the country well. how do i answer them?

hey guys, please put a stop to it.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me share with you a different perspective on your recent
defamation lawsuit cases.

i believe you guys should stop it, because you guys are making a fool
out of yourselves, irregardless of the outcome of the judgement.

imagine having to graze the global media every now and then, don't you
feel ashamed of yourself?

if you keep on suing, irregardless if you win or not, do you know what
will other people think of you?

not only that, i feel ashamed to be a Singaporean, because I have
leaders keeping suing other people pants off, instead of spending time
and effort to run the country well. how do i answer them?

hey guys, please put a stop to it.

"The argument is that in a democracy, the state should not be allowed to use the force of law to maintain its reputation," said Robert Post of Yale law school, a First Amendment expert who has lectured at the Sorbonne.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/23/europe/rapper.php

A

Alu862

No one cares, especially the US and the UN. So suing will continue and continue

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you talking about the case between snrcitizen and tonychat ?

Nuh! Tonychat is too much in love with what he calls "sinkies". He even had an open invitation for all of us "sinkies" to have a coffee shop chat with him.

You have to understand he feels lonely and needs a little attention. Pitiful dude.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nuh! Tonychat is too much in love with what he calls "sinkies". He even had an open invitation for all of us "sinkies" to have a coffee shop chat with him.

You have to understand he feels lonely and needs a little attention. Pitiful dude.

he got balls, sure kena blanket party for insulting sinkar por lians...

netuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh well...there are many countries to stay....just stay away from sillypore lor...why bother to look at this small piece of land when you are so "BIG" in the head...

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh well...there are many countries to stay....just stay away from sillypore lor...why bother to look at this small piece of land when you are so "BIG" in the head...

He is often in Thailand with his Thai gf. But he stays in this forum to shout his his insults at Singaporeans.

Anyway, my apologies to TS for straying away from his original message.

netuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is often in Thailand with his Thai gf. But he stays in this forum to shout his his insults at Singaporeans.

Anyway, my apologies to TS for straying away from his original message.

My bad..TS...anyway, maybe some sinkie screwed his thai tirak... I am with you all the way snrcitizen!:wink: I love being a sinkie.....

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bad..TS...anyway, maybe some sinkie screwed his thai tirak... I am with you all the way snrcitizen!:wink: I love being a sinkie.....

Appreciate your support. "Sinkie" is meant as a derogative term for Singaporeans by Tonychat in all his posts.

I would not even want to fathom a guess as to what caused the perpetual chip on his shoulder against Singaporeans. All I know is what he said himself that he was "conned" by someone he met from this forum.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The argument is that in a democracy, the state should not be allowed to use the force of law to maintain its reputation," said Robert Post of Yale law school, a First Amendment expert who has lectured at the Sorbonne.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/23/europe/rapper.php

The MM does not prescribe to democracy. And BTW so this Robert Post - has he held any position of senior political capacity or an academic who uses theorises solutions to all the world's problems. If the latter is correct, i meet many in coffee shops but unfortunately they have not bee invited to lecture at the Sorbonne (wherever that is)