• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An invitation to Leongsam

KopitiamBoss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I put a similar post in a clone forum, I was accused of "advertising" my new joint. :wink:

Hello Leongsam:

Singapore Kopitiam has a very liberal open door policy.

You are most welcome to advertise your new joint there.

Also we do appreciate your untiring effort in the past 8 years to keep the old SBF running.

Please drop by to have a cup of free kopi and have some chit-chat with old friends and kakis. I am sure they like to talk to you at the celeration party.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
a kopitiam boss chatting with the kopitiam $$$ collector :wink:
hahaha... :biggrin:

This the best sequel to money no enuff 2 :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
a kopitiam boss chatting with the kopitiam $$$ collector :wink:
hahaha... :biggrin:

This the best sequel to money no enuff 2 :p

One serving Teh-C and Kopi-Kau. The other serving Latte, Espresso, Earl Grey and English Breakfast Tea. Different market segments so all's well.

KopitiamBoss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The segment that excludes those "PAP go eat shit" & "A vote for the the WP is a vote for the PAP" characters.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha.. Do you know that the "A vote for the the WP is a vote for the PAP" characters have already invaded your turf?

Are you going to evict them?

KopitiamBoss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? What's wrong with them over here?...lost their voices?:wink:

No lah, boss. Didn't you say a few minutes ago: "The segment that excludes those "PAP go eat shit" & "A vote for the the WP is a vote for the PAP" characters."?

When they kena gagged by your infraction system, they came over to my Kopitiam to KPKB behind your back.

So how?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wah, boss, really?

I saw them bashing each other in your politics section liao.

What are you going to do abut it?

Nothing.:rolleyes: Read the forum preambles. As long as they stay out of the friendly coffee shop talk section, it's fine with me.

Political Issues (32 Viewing)
sgpolitics.gif
Political party supporters can hurl abuse at each other here.

Threads: 182, Posts: 1,808