• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Encounter with a Vulgar PRC Whore in MRT

jw5

Loyal
How about if you're the last man and she's the last woman on the planet, you'll have to breed with her, do an 'Adam and Eve' with her to replenish the human race and ensure the continued existence of our species? :biggrin:

Can always decline politely right? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thanks to Lee Hsien Loong and his PAP....More of such incidents and fucking Foreigners dare to assert themselves as FIRST CLASS CITIZENS soon!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear The Real Singapore,
I just want to report my encounter this morning with a PRC women when I boarded the train at Seng Kang towards Harbour Front this morning, this woman boarded the same train with her friend and used her bag to chopped the seat for her friend when I was walking towards the seat and her fren was behind me, not thinking much I took the other seat next to them.

what meaning chopped the seat ??
her bag very sharp sharp one iszit ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not annoy those PRC hussies... they may stab you with their armpit hair. :eek:

Be careful out there. Singapore is a jungle now, perils everywhere.