• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Khor Is A Disgrace

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
once a Malaysian Minister was asked for his comments abt a press article that said that as Finance Minister, he was rumoured to be taking bribes...He side stepped the question and replied" other Ministers were also mentioned in the article, so there is nothing for me to answer"

Will we hear some pap MPs say " YSL also did it, MP also did it, so I have nothing to say"

haha good one...malaysia boleh lah!!!...different category of big fish...haha

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adultery in whatever form is frowned upon
but it's such a natural thing in life
you see it all over the place
disguised in various ways and hidden behind masks
sometimes, maybe good for the marriage???

it is between the man and his wife..

i know of a SG gal whose hubby has to travel often for his business...she told him" I know you have needs..if you have to find a gal, go find one..but make sure you dont get infected with STD and dont have emotional strings attached. do it with her and forget abt it"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jek was related to LKY.When Jek's wife complained about Jek's improper conduct with a singer to LKY,LKY immediately despatched Jek to UK.Jek ,as minster of culture, was very friendly with and showed undue concern for the singers ,what we now call bonding with the people.
Yeah,Wee Toon Boon (still alive ?),Phey Yew Kok (last heard was in Taiwan operating a restaurant and enjoying life with sweet taiwan mei meis) and Teh Cheang Wan (committed suicide) were all exposed for corruption.The one who got scot-free for improper conduct was TEL and also YGS.

YGS was Speaker of Parliament?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is between the man and his wife..

i know of a SG gal whose hubby has to travel often for his business...she told him" I know you have needs..if you have to find a gal, go find one..but make sure you dont get infected with STD and dont have emotional strings attached. do it with her and forget abt it"

That is very understanding and emphatetic wife.
I know of a friend, whose wife reminds him the same thing, do not get any disease, do not make any other woman pregnant, do not walk hand in hand (or arm in arm) with any woman in SG.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
things will always change - for the better - after all the sagas
i have trust in good governance and transparency...we are maturing...slowly no doubt but improving...:smile:

i suspect that it will get worse for SG before it gets better..the effects of pap's bad policies have not been experienced

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YGS was Speaker of Parliament?

YGS was the Speaker at that time.
LKY was unaware or chose to be unaware, until the Parliamentary hearing pertaining to the Amendments to the Legal Profession Act, where Francis Seow provided the details but not the name, YGS.
FS is one of the best speakers, and litigators in SG.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is very understanding and emphatetic wife.
I know of a friend, whose wife reminds him the same thing, do not get any disease, do not make any other woman pregnant, do not walk hand in hand (or arm in arm) with any woman in SG.

she is an understanding wife...make a virtue out of necessity. cant stop him, might as well tell him to take care and come back healthy and be open. dont make him feel guilty as his good emotional health is good for the family.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
genes are important...nature and nurture

My wife has good rural farming genes - tall (1.70m, slim except for strong farmer's legs), natural blonde or rather golden in her younger days, and green eyes, very fair skin which burns easily in the sun.

But we are human beings, and get old, and aged.

However, nurturing is just as important.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is an understanding wife...make a virtue out of necessity. cant stop him, might as well tell him to take care and come back healthy and be open. dont make him feel guilty as his good emotional health is good for the family.

That kind of wife is very supportive of a successful (in terms of business and finance) husband.
And when her husband is back home, I am confident that they have a very good time with jiggy jiggy.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife has good rural farming genes - tall (1.70m, slim except for strong farmer's legs, natural blonde or rather golden in her younger days, and green eyes, very fair skin which burns easily in the sun).

But we are human beings, and get old, and aged.

However, nurturing is just as important.

congratulations for having a beautiful wife...I am sure you enjoyed her for many years..treasure her now

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That kind of wife is very supportive of a successful (in terms of business and finance) husband.
And when her husband is back home, I am confident that they have a very good time with jiggy jiggy.

i am sure that they enjoy their marriage and sex lives