• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's post-asylum Video

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you guys able to play the video? I am able to. However, it seems like the video is removed. I am not sure what happen.

update: Apparently, the video is not able to be viewed on your mobile but it is ok on PC. Weird.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you guys able to play the video? I am able to. However, it seems like the video is removed. I am not sure what happen.

update: Apparently, the video is not able to be viewed on your mobile but it is ok on PC. Weird.
The video is fine and plays perfectly.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video is fine and plays perfectly.

The saviour has just posted the real reason:
People who can't view the video from various countries, I'm guessing it's probably because of my use of copyrighted music. I'm uploading a version without the music and I think the video will not be blocked. Everyone deserves to watch this beauty.

My sg friends were complaining about not able to view the video. haha.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is now appealing for donations again from gullible Singaporeans. Both his parents are working and he did not fight the case so the previous funds he collected has not been accounted for. Thus far he has not provided any accounting for all 3 previous fund drives.

This guy is truly dishonest living on money from idiots.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is now appealing for donations again from gullible Singaporeans. Both his parents are working and he did not fight the case so the previous funds he collected has not been accounted for. Thus far he has not provided any accounting for all 3 previous fund drives.

This guy is truly dishonest living on money from idiots.

But Sinkies are gullible!
Despite being lied to and fucked and tiewed countless times by Maggots in White, maggots still rule and lord over us and laffing laffing all the times to their banks together with cronies and running dogs.
$$$ to Amos is nothing compared to what we being tiewed and kanned of by maggots and their appointees, so good at scaping goats in addition to laffing to banks.

Any $$ to Amos meant those $$ will not be going to MIWs

And Amos is much more honest than any of those of MIWs

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of donations to him as per-pay-view.

Don't like dont pay.

If pay, means they like the entertainment (having someone fuck the pap on a regular basis is pretty entertaining. No one has filled the void since JBJ)

Why u judge others if they want to pay?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Sinkies are gullible!
Despite being lied to and fucked and tiewed countless times by Maggots in White, maggots still rule and lord over us and laffing laffing all the times to their banks together with cronies and running dogs.
$$$ to Amos is nothing compared to what we being tiewed and kanned of by maggots and their appointees, so good at scaping goats in addition to laffing to banks.

Any $$ to Amos meant those $$ will not be going to MIWs

And Amos is much more honest than any of those of MIWs
https://www.patreon.com/amosyee

Amos yee's patreon account. Don't just talk, pls action. Support him

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't like dont pay.

If pay, means they like the entertainment (having someone fuck the pap on a regular basis is pretty entertaining. No one has filled the void since JBJ)

You can watch his video free of charge if you choose not to support him by patreon.

Patreon is a means to help him out so he can do his video without much worry about money. He has 55k subscribers.. $1 each will tie him up well. He only ask for $400 to $600 each month.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very smart guy he is. a great entertainer. he speaks better than that dishonorable son. this young man has the biggest balls in sg.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, there is nothing that I or anyone can say or do to stop idiots donating. Look at City Harvest, M Ravi etc.

When Amos took the money donated first time around and went galavanting to HK, Melbourne etc the smart ones stopped.

People like Kong, Amos, Ravi etc don’t need to convince most people just the regular idiots.

By the way those who do not wish to donate are perfectly allowed to comment. Don’t believe me ask Amos, he is familiar with freedom of speech.

Don't like dont pay.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is fat fuck Kirsten han, her amdk FT Husband Calum and the rest of the Jiak Liao bee stirrers donating to Amos Yee?

IMG_9033.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, there is nothing that I or anyone can say or do to stop idiots donating. Look at City Harvest, M Ravi etc.

When Amos took the money donated first time around and went galavanting to HK, Melbourne etc the smart ones stopped.

People like Kong, Amos, Ravi etc don’t need to convince most people just the regular idiots.

By the way those who do not wish to donate are perfectly allowed to comment. Don’t believe me ask Amos, he is familiar with freedom of speech.

Based on your logic, the family who allow Amos to stay free of charge ( donate the right to stay) in Illinois are idiots as well. Amos should be left on the street and die.

Another fellow who wants to help Amos to get a job ( donate an introduction to a job) is a total idiot too. Amos should be left penniless and starve to death.

work.PNG

A person (you) who wishes someone to be homeless, die of starvation and without money to fend for himself is the most intelligent one and one to be look up upon to? Amazing, isn't it?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You innuendoing you so fucking clever and smart?
Or you just hunting gongs and the chance to laff on way to banks?

ROTFFLMFAOLKITA !!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair enough, judge away, it's just another reflection of the people who live here; of our intolerant attitude and narrow mindedness.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink"

In a more enlightened society, amos yee would be allowed to spout his rubbish and be judged a clown and ignored as a fringe lunatic or embraced as a comedian. Instead we turned him into a martyr.

Good grief!