• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee views on the Sinkie Police Losers..

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright friends, it has happened again. I have been released from prison for several weeks now and the officers from Bedok police station have yet to return my confiscated items.

For those who are unaware, prior to my trial for ‘intending to wound religious feelings’, the police came to my house to confiscate items that were supposedly ‘related to the investigation’. They went into the house without a warrant (the police doesn’t require one for this type of offense apparently), they shackled my arms and legs and spent 4 hours rummaging my house confiscating whatever items that might ‘assist in their investigation’, as is tradition. It happened the 1st time I got arrested, and this time it’s far more outrageous than before. Not only did they take my passport, but because the police wanted substantial enough evidence to seemingly ‘prove’ that I was indeed the one who posted the offensive material (as if that was something I would refuse to admit and was not an obvious fact enough), they took every electronic device that could access the internet and every camera they could find, most of the cameras and laptops were unused, several of the items were my parents’, all of the items are worth up to $20000.

Now of course, it’s understandable to prove that I had indeed posted that offensive material online, and to be ‘thorough’ enough to serve as evidence in court, the police had to confiscate $20000 worth of miscellaneous items, invade my privacy and print out 500 pages of my internet search (they really did that). As is tradition

After my release, I rightfully wanted my $20000 worth of items back. I contacted the inspector of my case, Doreen Chong, who only gave the typical ‘I will contact you once we’re ready to return’ reply. No confirmed date where I can collect my items. No explanation on why they couldn’t release the items immediately. Nothing. The utter lack of transparency is stunning (and this level of accountability spreads across other sectors of the Singapore government, as is customary to a modern dictatorship).

The withholding of confiscated items after my sentence is posing an undeserved punishment, and a complete injustice to a criminal in Singapore, further exacerbated by the fact that they made me a criminal by violating international human rights. The fact that many Singaporeans would respond to this post with condescending comments like ‘this is what you deserve’ or ‘you should not be complaining when you broke the law’, shows that this authoritarian practice has been normalised not only by the Singapore Government, but the brainwashed citizenry, and is a vivid testament to the totalitarian nature of the police state of Singapore.

Therefore I urge my fellow readers to share this post online. Not only to pressure the officers to return my items back, but also to highlight this unjust act to both the local and international community, and show that there will be indeed be resistance whenever the police or the government decides to commit any form of injustice to its citizens

Any thoughts on this???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wondered why Amos is so unique.
It sure didn't come from his parents as they appear to be your typical sinkies parents.
He went to usual Govt mainstream schools so unlikely to be that.
If only all sinkie kids and adults be more like him. Sinkieland would be a much better place

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright friends, it has happened again. I have been released from prison for several weeks now and the officers from Bedok police station have yet to return my confiscated items.

For those who are unaware, prior to my trial for ‘intending to wound religious feelings’, the police came to my house to confiscate items that were supposedly ‘related to the investigation’. They went into the house without a warrant (the police doesn’t require one for this type of offense apparently), they shackled my arms and legs and spent 4 hours rummaging my house confiscating whatever items that might ‘assist in their investigation’, as is tradition. It happened the 1st time I got arrested, and this time it’s far more outrageous than before. Not only did they take my passport, but because the police wanted substantial enough evidence to seemingly ‘prove’ that I was indeed the one who posted the offensive material (as if that was something I would refuse to admit and was not an obvious fact enough), they took every electronic device that could access the internet and every camera they could find, most of the cameras and laptops were unused, several of the items were my parents’, all of the items are worth up to $20000.

Now of course, it’s understandable to prove that I had indeed posted that offensive material online, and to be ‘thorough’ enough to serve as evidence in court, the police had to confiscate $20000 worth of miscellaneous items, invade my privacy and print out 500 pages of my internet search (they really did that). As is tradition

After my release, I rightfully wanted my $20000 worth of items back. I contacted the inspector of my case, Doreen Chong, who only gave the typical ‘I will contact you once we’re ready to return’ reply. No confirmed date where I can collect my items. No explanation on why they couldn’t release the items immediately. Nothing. The utter lack of transparency is stunning (and this level of accountability spreads across other sectors of the Singapore government, as is customary to a modern dictatorship).

The withholding of confiscated items after my sentence is posing an undeserved punishment, and a complete injustice to a criminal in Singapore, further exacerbated by the fact that they made me a criminal by violating international human rights. The fact that many Singaporeans would respond to this post with condescending comments like ‘this is what you deserve’ or ‘you should not be complaining when you broke the law’, shows that this authoritarian practice has been normalised not only by the Singapore Government, but the brainwashed citizenry, and is a vivid testament to the totalitarian nature of the police state of Singapore.

Therefore I urge my fellow readers to share this post online. Not only to pressure the officers to return my items back, but also to highlight this unjust act to both the local and international community, and show that there will be indeed be resistance whenever the police or the government decides to commit any form of injustice to its citizens

Any thoughts on this???

I hope Amos will continue to update us of SPF's indiscretions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bully gets bullied. Big fish eat small fish. Such is life. :cool:

Retribution!

pap dare only bully Singaporeans. but internationally, pap is timid like a dog. Just look at VB and Shan. They barked because they knew WP can be bullied. But they are now quiet as mice.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of championing a cause for the public,instead of fighting for justice for the people,this guy is whining and twisting like a shitskin ah neh over personal injustices and undeserved punishments and his petty feelings over unnecessary problems he created for himself.now he expects his idiot supporters to throw themselves under the bus for him simply because he is anti PAP and directing his missives at PAP making use of public sentiment to fulfill his needs to attention whore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is still young boy and expect of him to write of his problem and also reveal the dark side of PAP dictator police.

For a boy perspective it is good intentions of him to tell us of the police handling of locals.

Like to hear more of his story.

AmostYeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is still young boy and expect of him to write of his problem and also reveal the dark side of PAP dictator police.

For a boy perspective it is good intentions of him to tell us of the police handling of locals.

Like to hear more of his story.

Especially how he smoke opium with the ang mohs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh are drug traffickers. The reason no dogs and Chinese allowed in their premises was drug trafficker has to shy away from the locals addicts. Don't expect criminals who robbed their victims to associate with the victims in the same premises.

Worst still when the drug traffickers were the British governor targeting only 300,000 mainly Chinese population in Singapore.

Especially how he smoke opium with the ang mohs.

AmostYeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wondered why Amos is so unique.
It sure didn't come from his parents as they appear to be your typical sinkies parents.
He went to usual Govt mainstream schools so unlikely to be that.
If only all sinkie kids and adults be more like him. Sinkieland would be a much better place

Your friend krafty is back and you never wish him?