• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee must DEFY REFORM & REJECT PROBATION force into Changi Hotel

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bastard PAP try to soften and win over Amos, DO NOT FALL for it.

Just play up hardest ball that PAP can not afford and force them into something too tough and embarrassing for LHL.

Reject Probation, Promise to Violate their terms, Comply with nothing.

Defy Reformative Trainings, Go on Hunger Strike.

Post more video to slam LHL & Jesus.

Force them to apply imprisonment, force them to make fresh police reports and charges. Give them NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARES.

Singaporeans be prepare to backup fully this hostility and fight all the way.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
another SDP IB trying hard to stir shit again.
haven't you guys take enough advantage of Anus' stupidity
give him a break. He is just a kid even though he isnt too clever.:biggrin:

Just play up hardest ball that PAP can not afford and force them into something too tough and embarrassing for LHL.

Force them to apply imprisonment, force them to make fresh police reports and charges. Give them NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARES.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The stupid one isn't Amos. It is that stupid clown prince. He is so stupid to arrest a kid but not clever on how to end it.

Now the kid is asking for jail as the PAP IB had been clamoring for it , the kangaroo judge isn't sure what to do or dunno what to do. Clown prince who started all this is at a lost... Stupid stone and dumb!

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why not as long as it is Amos getting into trouble instead of him. Lots of anti here dare not do it themselves so they cheer Amos on. I can respect Amos although I may not agree 100% with what he did but how to respect these big keyboard warriors here who kpkb, dare not show face but push others who show face to do more and more.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not as long as it is Amos getting into trouble instead of him. Lots of anti here dare not do it themselves so they cheer Amos on. I can respect Amos although I may not agree 100% with what he did but how to respect these big keyboard warriors here who kpkb, dare not show face but push others who show face to do more and more.

May this topspin please show yourself then? When you have done so, I will volunteer too to show myself.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that loudmouthed and ill-mannered kid is as bright as he has been made out to be, he should have, and will realise very quickly, that all these Internet cheering and egging him on is worthless. The fucked-up Sinkies' irresponsible cheering and stirring whilst hiding behind the comfort of home and the keyboard is worth absolutely nothing.

Whilst I may dislike the PAP, observing these absolutely fucked up, horrendous and gutless Sinkies has convinced me that that the alternative besides the PAP, one comprising that useless WP who can't run a small town council decently, another who has been infiltrated by buttfuckers, both whom are supported by their useless, unintelligent and racist supporters, is even worse.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL can be deeply defeated by this fight.

A 16 years old take him down all the way. LHL have to run road when this happen. Because he will find many millions from SG and elsewhere coming non stop - once Amos can do it.

So do not give any mercy, put up the efforts and pay the price.

SINGAPORE PRISON IS VERY SOFT AND COMFORTABLE AND SAFE.

Amos already found out. Just DO IT!

LHL's dogs also can not handle this fight, they survived so long because we did not do it. Do it now, wipe them out!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid one isn't Amos. It is that stupid clown prince. He is so stupid to arrest a kid but not clever on how to end it.

Now the kid is asking for jail as the PAP IB had been clamoring for it , the kangaroo judge isn't sure what to do or dunno what to do. Clown prince who started all this is at a lost... Stupid stone and dumb!

Don't be daft. It's a simple law and order issue. Nothing to do with the "clown prince".

CSJ fucked up totally when he released the statement that LHL should intervene to have the charges dropped. It's absolute ridiculous for someone who regularly complains about executive interference in the judiciary but now wants that which he has been complaining off and about, i.e. that the executive should interfere with the judiciary in this kid's case just because it now suits him or his party's position.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May this topspin please show yourself then? When you have done so, I will volunteer too to show myself.

I dont push anyone to be a dead hero unlike others. If I really supported Amos I would then show myself like Roy.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont push anyone to be a dead hero unlike others. If I really supported Amos I would then show myself like Roy.

Then dun be a hero as a dead one is no good. It works both ways. If you want others to show themselves, be prepared to show yourself. Understand?

PAP IB likes to tell oppos supporters to reveal themselves. Remember this: Dun do to others what you dun want them to do to you!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos yee will be the catalyst for martial law and military junta law.singaporeans must be led to understand that any mistakes or anomaly must be punished,court martialed and corrected be it in the army or civilian.this 290 billion dollar economic machinery cannot be brought down by a mere 16 year old boy.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be daft. It's a simple law and order issue. Nothing to do with the "clown prince".

CSJ fucked up totally when he released the statement that LHL should intervene to have the charges dropped. It's absolute ridiculous for someone who regularly complains about executive interference in the judiciary but now wants that which he has been complaining off and about, i.e. that the executive should interfere with the judiciary in this kid's case just because it now suits him or his party's position.

The daft one is you. It a simple hot potato. Nothing to do with the fighter Dr Chee.

Your clown prince cocked up totally over a small boy posting that he needed to send EIGHT police officers to arrest him in the middle of the night. It's absolute ridiculous for someone whose gahmen has been boasting of applying a light touch and the easing of the political climate but now wants to control even a small boy, ie even throwing him into prison in this kid's case just because it now suits him or his party's position.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CSJ mentioned that because he knows that LHL has a hand in the court, especially in Amos case..PAP low life can't see that?? oh my god..too much balls licking?

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then dun be a hero as a dead one is no good. It works both ways. If you want others to show themselves, be prepared to show yourself. Understand?

PAP IB likes to tell oppos supporters to reveal themselves. Remember this: Dun do to others what you dun want them to do to you!

I never push people on to go into more trouble unlike you all. If you dare to kpkb so much and ask others to do more and more then why not do it yourself? Why ask others to do your dirty work just because they are either braver or stupider.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The daft one is you. It a simple hot potato. Nothing to do with the fighter Dr Chee.

Your clown prince cocked up totally over a small boy posting that he needed to send EIGHT police officers to arrest him in the middle of the night. It's absolute ridiculous for someone whose gahmen has been boasting of applying a light touch and the easing of the political climate but now wants to control even a small boy, ie even throwing him into prison in this kid's case just because it now suits him or his party's position.

Like I said, don't be daft. It's a law and order issue. The loudmouth kid broke the law. He pays for it. Nothing to do with the clown prince. You arseholes are so opposed to the PAP that everything can only be stupidly seen as being black and white and nothing else.

There will be chaos in society if the riff-raffs of those opposed to the ruling party cheer on a kid whose deplorable conduct stems from an obvious psychological disorder and goads him on, cheering his unacceptable, anti-social behaviour from the comfort and safety of their keyboards instead of encouraging him to seek help for his psychological disorder.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ mentioned that because he knows that LHL has a hand in the court, especially in Amos case..PAP low life can't see that?? oh my god..too much balls licking?

He knows??? Or he thinks, suspects or guess?

There's a world of difference between "knowing" and guessing, suspecting, etc.

The sooner riff-raffs like you know the difference, the better. It will help you in whatever cause you are advocating, the overthrow of the PAP, the installation of Low Thia Khiang as Prime Minister of Aljunied , etc.

Otherwise, you lot of riff-raffs come across as irrational idiots.