• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee got kicked out of house and need help

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ha ha!

ROTFFLMFAOLKITA!

I used to be a great supporter of him.
Now I love to see him in deep shit , and want to see him in deeper shit.

Let us see if any pedophiles will dare to offer him room to stay. Then they be fingered and caught as the fucking pedophiles that they are.
No one in their right minds want ever to be seen publicly , or anonymously , supporting the shit of Amos Yee.

I love to see him living in cardboard boxes under bridges and alley ways and be exposed to lowlifes that will fuck and tiew Amos, and cut a few more arseholes in Amos.

And make Amos life even more miserable and sordid than what he advocate doing to babies and toddlers by frotting on them.

Can come home n serve NS, free food, free clothes, free housing...

Better than sleeping under bridge i guess...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have to judge Amos for what he is-a 19 year old kid with a rebellious streak.

What I do not like is his growing dependence on borrowings even at this young age and this is where his parents have failed to educate him properly.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I don't have to put up with the 70%

You still have to. That's why you so angry.

Poor thing ah pa.

It is ok lah have more sex with prostitutes ok?

Your mom such a lousy fuck and want fucking so much that she should get a dildo.
Now fuck off and drop yourself back into some jamban hole.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some SAF camps haf air con bunks...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ot-aircon-bunk-one-5735977.html#post111618223

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i share a humble hdb room in a small flat with 2 others plus my mattress is split like in a timeshare with another. if amos the anus were to pick the bay area as his sanctuary he would have enjoyed mild weather with little to no rain and he could pitch a tent under freeways and sell his arse to survive.
Homeless-camp-under-880-freeway-downtown-Oakland-by-Darwin-Bond-Graham.jpg
a choice of timeshare between bubba and the white winos is what he deserves, with lovely colours of the tents to choose (but only if he has the choice as some tent-lords may want a longer live-in companion) to share the warmth in his pucker as he moves from tent to tent under the freeway and lay-by.
at least his lodging and food (consisting of bubba's meat and two vegs) along with some cheap booze will make for a jolly xmas :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is his good pal
Roy Ngerng and the girl Melissa Chen/Chin whatever cock name.
in addition, where is his admirer and respectful rectum that was so enamoured with this idiot that could change the political climate? ay needs his support and donation to walk the talk, in this time of great need :(

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help what fuck? His Mother Mary Toh still got mood to support fat fuck Kirsten han and gay fuck jolovan wham stir shit so what's the fucking problem?

IMG_0336.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to judge Amos for what he is-a 19 year old kid with a rebellious streak.

there are hundreds of thousands 8-9 year old child working a 12 hour-$5 shift to feed their families. .... and thousands of 12-13 year carrying a rifle to defend their country. .. .and here we have a REAL LIFE ASSHOLE and SCUM begging for good will

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just a few even in this forum. Many gave him a benefit of doubt at the start but that was long gone.

I am convinced that he has a disorder of some sort where he cannot comprehend emotions or lacks emotional awareness. Note that he does hide or shield his bias or his feelings nor understands the consequence of his actions and views.

Sadly his future is not looking bright.

All of you who even ever supported Amos Yee....goes to show how bad a judge of character you guys are.

I have never supported him. He was just a young punk attention seeking white saying things to get YouTube hits. I made my position clear and simple from day one.

More proof there are so many dumb ass gullible sinkies out there.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me it was always about anti draconian laws. None of it is a jail sentence. That condemning summary from the asylum judge was far more damaging than anything the clown did.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow close to 3 years ago.....

Back then I said Amos Yee was a young punk nothing more.

Some were hailing him as some kind of brave Singapore freedom fighter of some sort.

What total rubbish.

Time has passed we know who was right.

Even Melissa realized her folly!