• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee got kicked out of house and need help

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ha ha!

ROTFFLMFAOLKITA!

I used to be a great supporter of him.
Now I love to see him in deep shit , and want to see him in deeper shit.

Let us see if any pedophiles will dare to offer him room to stay. Then they be fingered and caught as the fucking pedophiles that they are.
No one in their right minds want ever to be seen publicly , or anonymously , supporting the shit of Amos Yee.

I love to see him living in cardboard boxes under bridges and alley ways and be exposed to lowlifes that will fuck and tiew Amos, and cut a few more arseholes in Amos.

And make Amos life even more miserable and sordid than what he advocate doing to babies and toddlers by frotting on them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he can always get a job playing as Steve Urkiel in the Asian reboot of Family Matters.

the catch is this involves doing an honest day's work. would Anus be ready for that?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All of you who even ever supported Amos Yee....goes to show how bad a judge of character you guys are.

I have never supported him. He was just a young punk attention seeking white saying things to get YouTube hits. I made my position clear and simple from day one.

More proof there are so many dumb ass gullible sinkies out there.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you who even ever supported Amos Yee....goes to show how bad a judge of character you guys are.

I have never supported him. He was just a young punk attention seeking white saying things to get YouTube hits. I made my position clear and simple from day one.

More proof there are so many dumb ass gullible sinkies out there.
Another failure of my judgement was to fuck and tiew your mother.
But she was begging and begging so much to have my wonderful cock in her cunt.
So she could moan and scream and begged for more and more.

Told her to abort you as you a piece of shit.
Just unfortunate she did not listen to my good advice which is why you here in SBF

fuck off!
You piece of unwanted turd!
Get back into the fucking toilet hole that you crawled out from.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes kpkb all you want you loser bescumered stuck in sinkieland anal fissure

You sinkies are horrible. Love to drag other people mother's into arguments. Vulgaritiea etc. What an uncouth society!

Last edited:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes kpkb all you want you loser bescumered stuck in sinkieland anal fissure

You sinkies are horrible. Love to drag other people mother's into arguments. Vulgaritiea etc. What an uncouth society!

Your mother was a very lousy fuck!
One of the lousiest fuck I have had.
Which is why you cum out such a piece of shit!

You think yourself so fucking smart.
Go jump back into the fucking toilet that you crawled out from !

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I never said I am smart. I just said many sinkies are stupid. Why you get so angry? I mean you could be one of the smart sinkies who are not dumb one.

Oh....let me guess. You support Amos Yee! So you took it personally that I was saying you dumb like shit.

Ok lah take it easy lah. It is ok to be dumb. You are among good company in sinkieland.

Anyway only you so angry lah. Other people here smart one know I not referring to them

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh and you are saying you are my father?

Well sorry I am such a lousy son. But I am ashamed of you supporting Amos Yee. What the crap?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he deserves to be kicked out. by law the child protection service of the county has to keep an eye for the safety of kids in foster homes. this loser is now branded a risk to kids by gov agencies (not by any convicted actions but by his advocacy), and sooner or later federal agencies are going to come down hard on him for any misstep, such as walking with a minor or stalking a minor or even talking to a minor, and they will criminalize and deport him. he's now pariah and county and federal surveillance radars have him on record, very similar to what goes on with convicted sex offenders on parole.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go a
Oh and you are saying you are my father?

Well sorry I am such a lousy son. But I am ashamed of you supporting Amos Yee. What the crap?

You go ask your mother if she know who your father was.
So many of us fucking and tiewing her

Who the fuck do I care what you think of me supporting Amos earlier?
So it is clear you a fucking 70 percenter as only those 70 percenters full of shit supporting the fucking PAP
and going head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kanned.

Amos then fucked and tiewed PAP and so he will be supported.
And you only support PAP to tiew and kann us and you no less than a fucking piece of shit that should fuck off back into the toilet bowl.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he can always get a job playing as Steve Urkiel in the Asian reboot of Family Matters.

the catch is this involves doing an honest day's work. would Anus be ready for that?
he'll never get a job with the media as he's seen as advocating controversial lifestyle decisions that are contrary to prevailing laws. if matt lauer can't keep his $25m a year job as nbc point man after 25 years because of sexual miscreant claims this pitiless pauper will never get any job offers let alone keep a job.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
he'll never get a job with the media as he's seen as advocating controversial lifestyle decisions that are contrary to prevailing laws. if matt lauer can't keep his $25m a year job as nbc point man after 25 years because of sexual miscreant claims this pitiless pauper will never get any job offers let alone keep a job.

And may he shivered in his cardboard boxes in the coming winter there.
And be found frozen to death one nice morning!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You go a

You go ask your mother if she know who your father was.
So many of us fucking and tiewing her

Who the fuck do I care what you think of me supporting Amos earlier?
So it is clear you a fucking 70 percenter as only those 70 percenters full of shit supporting the fucking PAP
and going head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kanned.

Amos then fucked and tiewed PAP and so he will be supported.
And you only support PAP to tiew and kann us and you no less than a fucking piece of shit that should fuck off back into the toilet bowl.

Your language power ah pa.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your language power ah pa.

Fuck off!

You a fucking 70 percenter supporting the fucking PAPs.
That was the only reason why you never supported him at the beginning.

I view your kind only marginally better than what I view Amos now.
Just becos Amos a big piece of shit do not make you stink any less now as you still a fucking piece of shit.

Amos fucked himself royally by his insane supporting of pedophilia , which totally destroyed him now and in future.
May Amos die soon and painfully and sordidly.
May the 70 percenters follow the path that is ahead of Amos

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
At least I don't have to put up with the 70%

You still have to. That's why you so angry.

Poor thing ah pa.

It is ok lah have more sex with prostitutes ok?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Chat clone u are at it again.

You are Amos Yee clone.

Your mother was a very lousy fuck!
One of the lousiest fuck I have had.
Which is why you cum out such a piece of shit!

You think yourself so fucking smart.
Go jump back into the fucking toilet that you crawled out from !

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha ha!

ROTFFLMFAOLKITA!

I used to be a great supporter of him.
Now I love to see him in deep shit , and want to see him in deeper shit.

Let us see if any pedophiles will dare to offer him room to stay. Then they be fingered and caught as the fucking pedophiles that they are.
No one in their right minds want ever to be seen publicly , or anonymously , supporting the shit of Amos Yee.

I love to see him living in cardboard boxes under bridges and alley ways and be exposed to lowlifes that will fuck and tiew Amos, and cut a few more arseholes in Amos.

And make Amos life even more miserable and sordid than what he advocate doing to babies and toddlers by frotting on them.

EatShitNdie ...you have super big mansion ....hosting Amos?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EatShitNdie ...you have super big mansion ....hosting Amos?
i share a humble hdb room in a small flat with 2 others plus my mattress is split like in a timeshare with another. if amos the anus were to pick the bay area as his sanctuary he would have enjoyed mild weather with little to no rain and he could pitch a tent under freeways and sell his arse to survive.
Homeless-camp-under-880-freeway-downtown-Oakland-by-Darwin-Bond-Graham.jpg