• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos yee: God would stone kong hee for stealing other people's money

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AMOS YEE: GOD WOULD STONE KONG HEE FOR STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

amosyee_god_stone_kong_hee_stealing_pocket_others_money.jpg
'

So Kong Hee, the city harvest pastor who is about to be sentenced for pocketing church funds, is asking people to pray for him, and says with God’s ‘grace and love’, he has no fear.

So under the laughable assumption that God exists:

‘Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.’ - Matthew 6:19

So essentially, you’re not supposed to keep any money, you’re not supposed save and have to throw any money you have away (A verse that many Christians conveniently ignore, emmmm….). But you didn’t throw any of your money away, you instead pocketed even more money for yourself.

So that’s one of the commands of your lord that he wants you to follow, and you disobeyed it. God doesn't like what you did Kong Hee, he wouldn't give you his 'grace and love'

-They didn't mention a specific punishment in the bible for disobeying that command, so I'm going to try to make an educated guess.

What would most likely happen if you disobeyed God's commands? Well using the penalty for breaking the sabbath as a reference:

'They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones. ' - Numbers 15:32

So if you break the sabbath, you should be stoned (Which I’m very sure many Christians still work on Sundays and should be stoned. Another verse that Christians also conveniently ignore, emmm…)

Breaking the sabbath is one of God’s commands, and concerning the abovementioned verse about saving money, that seems like a command too. And I'm going to assume God would think pocketing other people's money is worse than working on Sundays.

Therefore, technically under God’s rules, pastor Kong Hee, should be stoned.

So Kong Hee, I wouldn’t recommend letting ‘the good shepherd’ guide you, under his ‘grace and love’, you would be stoned, the judge is the merciful one here, he’s only going to give you jail.

Christians, I’m assuming you want Kong Hee to be safe, so for his sake, don’t fucking pray for him. The more you pray for him, the more likely God will take notice, and the more likely he would be stoned.

I don’t know why Kong Hee is asking people to help him write his death sentence, I mean he is a pastor, I’m assuming he would be very familiar with the verses of the bible. Don’t make it seem like the Atheist is more knowledgeable about the bible, than an actual Christian. Oh wait…

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ling-other-peoples-money#sthash.RJyhDWQC.dpuf

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stoning is only for the unfaithful,unbelievers and the unclean.kong hee has allowed jesus into his heart and therefore he will be saved for jesus died on the cross for our sins.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee is just the tip of the iceberg. Many other Charismatic/Pentecostal churches are doing it too, albeit on a smaller scale. Some of them are also blurring the lines between charity and religion.

Just the other day, many youths from the affiliated charity arm of such a church were on the streets with their sticker cans asking for money donations. :rolleyes:

Kong Hee just got a little bit too greedy (acquiring Suntec, his wife's Hollywood adventures) and had his hand caught in the cookie jar.

A church should be a church, not a concert or wealth/networking seminar or corporate motivational talk. Wake up you twits. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee is just the tip of the iceberg. Many other Charismatic/Pentecostal churches are doing it too, albeit on a smaller scale. Some of them are also blurring the lines between charity and religion.
Just the other day, many youths from the affiliated charity arm of such a church were on the streets with their sticker cans asking for money donations. :rolleyes:
Kong Hee just got a little bit too greedy (acquiring Suntec, his wife's Hollywood adventures) and had his hand caught in the cookie jar.

A church should be a church, not a concert or wealth/networking seminar or corporate motivational talk. Wake up you twits. :wink:
as poor as a church mouse doesn't hold any (holy) water these days.....even if they moved the cheese elsewhere :wink:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoning is only for the unfaithful,unbelievers and the unclean.kong hee has allowed jesus into his heart and therefore he will be saved for jesus died on the cross for our sins.

when jesuit died he din know got this scum kong hee hee............

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's God money! It's not stealing! They just dunno how to manage it! Poor management is no sin!

Stealing means you take from the public and keep it all to yourself!

Najibee is one very good example!

He kena found out then he pretends to donate away!

Allah should have strucked Najibee dead! But that didn't happen!

Allah is too kind! Maybe he is gracious?

P S. Muhammad probably farks up Allah's teachings!

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a great admirer of your postings. Each time you post your comments you are spot on. I always aim to learn from the best and that is you in this forum.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can't play God. So, I wouldn't comment that CHC leaders should be stoned or not. But they deserve the sentence meted out for their part in the crime.

You know, God works in mysterious ways. Someone shared with me that CHC has a great outreach to the youths and working professionals, but not so much to those in jail. Perhaps, this is where God wants the CHC leaders to minister to.

I certainly hope that they will preach the true gospel this time in prison, not the "prosperity" gospel which landed them there.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most people find church boring.

Sinkies vote for PAP because PAP leadership will provide security and good livelihood. Sinkies flock to religion that can do the same. Nobody gives a shit about theological debate unless they have nothing better to do or just some personal agenda.

If CHC falls, another church will simply capitalize on their disperse flock and be another CHC.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He look like a old man after release from cell :rolleyes:

Unnatural things happen inside.
Ask fucktard jiu hoo kia tonychat , he can easily describe the "feeling" :eek:

He will become an angel after coming out from jail.. With wings and golden ring above his head.

Scapegoat not scrapegoat
Halo not golden ring above his head :rolleyes:
UMNO cocksucker will always be UMNO cocksucker :oIo: