• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos told his bailor not to bail him out due to the strict bail conditions

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think had to put a gag order for this guy "Roy." Looks like he is creating a storm out of a tea cup over this issue.First of all, he claimed he can't bail him as he is going KL.Now claimed that he got criminal charges.Hello,you can simply come out with the bail bond money.The more he get involved,the more trouble AY will faces.Like I threaded before,can look after your own front yard,you want to look after others backyard. Like the hokkein saying"people is you,God is you,GHOST also you.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think had to put a gag order for this guy "Roy." Looks like he is creating a storm out of a tea cup over this issue.First of all, he claimed he can't bail him as he is going KL.Now claimed that he got criminal charges.Hello,you can simply come out with the bail bond money.The more he get involved,the more trouble AY will faces.Like I threaded before,can look after your own front yard,you want to look after others backyard. Like the hokkein saying"people is you,God is you,GHOST also you.

Tot that phrase only apply to our beloved PAP! Now you hve given Roy also that honour.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Roy has no balls.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot that phrase only apply to our beloved PAP! Now you hve given Roy also that honour.

This got nothing to do with PAP.I dare to state, so far i dun even vote for PAP in my ward.I just find that this guy "roy" is stirring shit.