• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah yee boh gau lim beh ah tiong sart lah

xRYYKAE.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am glad that you have awakened and see that the SG system is flawed.

Nothing is permanent and cant be changed

It won't change because there is nothing wrong with the government. It's the populace that are the problem.

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos taunts for the sake of taunting and offers no improvement. When he can offer something concrete then he may be qualified to taunt.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos taunts for the sake of taunting and offers no improvement. When he can offer something concrete then he may be qualified to taunt.

Offering improvements would be great. He is only 16 years old. The issue is do you agree with what he said. If you do, Amos has done his part. Give Amos credit

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Offering improvements would be great. He is only 16 years old. The issue is do you agree with what he said. If you do, Amos has done his part. Give Amos credit

No i do not agree with what he is saying but I agree that he can say it however not in this manner. No matter what one's opinion is about anything, one should not taunt another person.

Take for example your numerous posts, you have lots of opinions on many matters but I do not see you taunting anyone so I do respect your views although I may not necessarily agree with them. The thing is they are presented in a mature manner.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No i do not agree with what he is saying but I agree that he can say it however not in this manner. No matter what one's opinion is about anything, one should not taunt another person.

Take for example your numerous posts, you have lots of opinions on many matters but I do not see you taunting anyone so I do respect your views although I may not necessarily agree with them. The thing is they are presented in a mature manner.

Thank you for your compliments.

But Amos does not have to live according to our standards. What he did may be offensive to some, but he has every right to say how he feels and say it the way he wants. For those who feel offended, they are are not compelled to watch his youtube. So what is the problem? and who is having the problem?