• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 year old Amos is a hero. He is intelligent and articulate and can see things much better than 91LKY TSL and LSS.

The pap is facing a new breed of Singaporeans like Amos who is not afraid to stand up against injustice.

It is interesting to see the pap, AGC, SG Judiciary making a fool of themselves against a 16 year old teenage Singaporean.

Cant anyone please say what did Amos say in his Youtube posting that warrants his arrest?

You are so dumb.

Amos Yee was prosecuted for your sake. His remarks about Christianity were harmless because everyone knew Christians would not take offence. But the government must apply the law now and no one can say it is bias and discriminatory should it need to prosecute other people in future who make more radical and hate speeches.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your life seems to revolve around a 20k sum. Do you worship S$20k?

You missed the point totally. It is not the 20K but the principle of appreciating other people. He basically just does what he likes and cannot put himself in other people's shoes. When he wrote about his dad, the bail money was not in his mind. He just wrote it because he is an attention seeker. And he succeeded in that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You missed the point totally. It is not the 20K but the principle of appreciating other people. He basically just does what he likes and cannot put himself in other people's shoes. When he wrote about his dad, the bail money was not in his mind. He just wrote it because he is an attention seeker. And he succeeded in that.

He is not an attention seeker.. He is just a kid who is a victim of abuse by his dad and need a resource to vent out.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos being atheist knows how to deal with that Christian . Amos knew Vincent going to convert him by using hypocrite love and concern so he purposely make him lose his 20k . Vincent plan got backfired by this intelligent kid . :wink:

Is it confirmed that bail was confiscated?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the use of intelligence when the heart is not good ? Can this person lead a country ?

Here is a kind man who thinks that he is just a teenager and therefore he should not be remanded for whatever he said. So, he went out of his way to bail him out. Amos should have refused bail and told Vincent don't bother...I would have respected him for that ... but he didn't. Never mind, he accepted , but the worst is he screwed the bail. If this is how he repays kindness to a stranger, what can you expect from his leadership ?

everyone in this world have to live according to your rights and wrongs

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JBJ did not have PA and Grassloots organizations to organize those hundreds of thousands of peasants to line up for hours to pay last respect to old fart and those idiots who were given free lunches, transport and NTUC vouchers to line the routes of his passing cortege.

FYI your Ah Gong was such a coward, he left firm instructions that he not be buried at Kranji Cemetery and his ashes not be kept at Mandai Crematorium for fear that his haters would go and piss on his grave and throw shit at his urn at Mandai.

I can tell you that his urn containing his ashes is kept at 38 Oxley.

Good and clear analysis. Thanks

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who told you Amos heart is not good ? If he didn't speak up for Singaporean and create awareness your next generation will have a difficult time surviving in sinkapore . I already told you his plan is to screw that hypocite Christian . The reason he wanted to bail out and he knows that hypocrite will bail him out so that he can post more according to his experience how stupid and unreasonable the law is when he's on bail .

yes...yes...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is a good gentleman, he should not have screwed vincent. This guy vincent is sincere. He puts his money where his mouth is... and it is not a small amount. He sincerely believe that amos should be given a second chance. He put that belief into practice by bailing him out ... but in the end, he has to suck his thumb.

Now, think about his mum and dad. I can imagine how many times they have sucked thumbs over amos 's bipolar behavior. They knew him so well that they decided not to bail him out ...

You are just too presumptuous

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you know that he doesn't have a good heart? On the contrary, he has a big, generous heart. He stood up for many sinkees who are tulan with PAP. He took the hit for us, just like Jesus took the hit for sinners. See, Amos is like Jesus.

How do you know that Amos did tell his bailor anything?
Amos should receive the nation's highest honour when the PAP is tossed out and the crooks are jailed.

what does the name Wunder..Fool tells you abt the forumner?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you bail Amos out since he is such a hero to you? Coming from an admirer, he should gladly accept it. Amos can refuse it on principles ground if he felt that the conditions imposed are unacceptable to him. I will respect him if he does that.

Judging by his blog however I believe he is too immature and selfish to think beyond himself and just waste your money. I hope you can Proof me wrong.

The boy needs some hard knock in life to appreciate his parents and that he is born in Singapore.

Amos is a one-man Opposition against pap and injustices. Amos is a hero

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the kid has some kind of deep-seated problems..... he needs counselling... his hatred towards his dad and mum has resulted in his hatred to authority and fatherly figures ; the late LKY and jesus and even to vincent, the kind hearted man who bailed him out.

You talk and speculate as if you know Amos well

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Amos is born in Singapore. If he is born less well off say a street kid in Buenos Aires or Manila, he would be too busy to stay alive to indulge in being disrespectful to his parents and society in general.

he may be a mensa kid if borned elsewhere. so let's not go into.."what if?"