• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fail to see further than your nose.

Amos's refusal to be bailed out causes jittery to the pap. The AGC and SG Courts are embarrassed by their unfair bailing conditions. I want to see how long the pap and AGC want to hold Amos in remand before the trial.

A 16 year old teenager has put the pap, AGC and SG Court in his pocket and has shown the world what they are made of.

That's why I said Amos is a hero

Firstly, amos accepted the bail put up by Vincent Law... that is an objective fact. Secondly, he didn't fulfill the bail conditions. That is also an objective fact.

So, my question is will anyone want to bail him out ? If Vincent Law bails him out the second time and our dear friend fails to meet the bail conditions again , what can you say about this friend ? That he is dancing with the PAP ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, amos accepted the bail put up by Vincent Law... that is an objective fact. Secondly, he didn't fulfill the bail conditions. That is also an objective fact.

So, my question is will anyone want to bail him out ? If Vincent Law bails him out the second time and our dear friend fails to meet the bail conditions again , what can you say about this friend ? That he is dancing with the PAP ?

The fact is Amos doesnt want to be bailed because he objected to the unreasonable conditions

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I said before that his parents knew him so well that they did not want to bail him out... exactly because they know that he will fail in meeting the bail conditions. Mr Vincent Law is a good man, but unfortunately, he does not know who he is dealing with... he lost his $20k. Wasted . Flushed down the tube... like casting pearls before swine....lesson learned - parents know their kid better ... even when you are a youth counsellor so what ?

Amos being atheist knows how to deal with that Christian . Amos knew Vincent going to convert him by using hypocrite love and concern so he purposely make him lose his 20k . Vincent plan got backfired by this intelligent kid . :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos being atheist knows how to deal with that Christian . Amos knew Vincent going to convert him by using hypocrite love and concern so he purposely make him lose his 20k . Vincent plan got backfired by this intelligent kid . :wink:

What is the use of intelligence when the heart is not good ? Can this person lead a country ?

Here is a kind man who thinks that he is just a teenager and therefore he should not be remanded for whatever he said. So, he went out of his way to bail him out. Amos should have refused bail and told Vincent don't bother...I would have respected him for that ... but he didn't. Never mind, he accepted , but the worst is he screwed the bail. If this is how he repays kindness to a stranger, what can you expect from his leadership ?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ's fate was pitiful. And other than a few friends, few people thought he was a real hero. Hardly anyone turned up to give him a final sendoff. So much for being a hero.

JBJ did not have PA and Grassloots organizations to organize those hundreds of thousands of peasants to line up for hours to pay last respect to old fart and those idiots who were given free lunches, transport and NTUC vouchers to line the routes of his passing cortege.

FYI your Ah Gong was such a coward, he left firm instructions that he not be buried at Kranji Cemetery and his ashes not be kept at Mandai Crematorium for fear that his haters would go and piss on his grave and throw shit at his urn at Mandai.

I can tell you that his urn containing his ashes is kept at 38 Oxley.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the use of intelligence when the heart is not good ? Can this person lead a country ?

Here is a kind man who thinks that he is just a teenager and therefore he should not be remanded for whatever he said. So, he went out of his way to bail him out. Amos should have refused bail and told Vincent don't bother...I would have respected him for that ... but he didn't. Never mind, he accepted , but the worst is he screwed the bail. If this is how he repays kindness to a stranger, what can you expect from his leadership ?

Who told you Amos heart is not good ? If he didn't speak up for Singaporean and create awareness your next generation will have a difficult time surviving in sinkapore . I already told you his plan is to screw that hypocite Christian . The reason he wanted to bail out and he knows that hypocrite will bail him out so that he can post more according to his experience how stupid and unreasonable the law is when he's on bail .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who told you Amos heart is not good ? If he didn't speak up for Singaporean and create awareness your next generation will have a difficult time surviving in sinkapore . I already told you his plan is to screw that hypocite Christian . The reason he wanted to bail out and he knows that hypocrite will bail him out so that he can post more according to his experience how stupid and unreasonable the law is when he's on bail .

If he is a good gentleman, he should not have screwed vincent. This guy vincent is sincere. He puts his money where his mouth is... and it is not a small amount. He sincerely believe that amos should be given a second chance. He put that belief into practice by bailing him out ... but in the end, he has to suck his thumb.

Now, think about his mum and dad. I can imagine how many times they have sucked thumbs over amos 's bipolar behavior. They knew him so well that they decided not to bail him out ...

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he is a good gentleman, he should not have screwed vincent. This guy vincent is sincere. He puts his money where his mouth is... and it is not a small amount. He sincerely believe that amos should be given a second chance. He put that belief into practice by bailing him out ... but in the end, he has to suck his thumb.

Now, think about his mum and dad. I can imagine how many times they have sucked thumbs over amos 's bipolar behavior. They knew him so well that they decided not to bail him out ...

When dealing with PAP or hypocrite christain you don't have to be a gentlemen. Everyone knows what's the intention of that Christian when he wanted to bail Amos out . I have seen a lot of Christian pretends to be helpful but have hidden agenda . Serve that Christian Right !! Amos parents know that Amos will stand firm on his ground if he knows that he is right , and that should be the way .

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How do you know that he doesn't have a good heart? On the contrary, he has a big, generous heart. He stood up for many sinkees who are tulan with PAP. He took the hit for us, just like Jesus took the hit for sinners. See, Amos is like Jesus.

How do you know that Amos did tell his bailor anything?
Amos should receive the nation's highest honour when the PAP is tossed out and the crooks are jailed.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know that he doesn't have a good heart? On the contrary, he has a big, generous heart. He stood up for many sinkees who are tulan with PAP. He took the hit for us, just like Jesus took the hit for sinners. See, Amos is like Jesus.

How do you know that Amos did tell his bailor anything?
Amos should receive the nation's highest honour when the PAP is tossed out and the crooks are jailed.

Why don't you bail Amos out since he is such a hero to you? Coming from an admirer, he should gladly accept it. Amos can refuse it on principles ground if he felt that the conditions imposed are unacceptable to him. I will respect him if he does that.

Judging by his blog however I believe he is too immature and selfish to think beyond himself and just waste your money. I hope you can Proof me wrong.

The boy needs some hard knock in life to appreciate his parents and that he is born in Singapore.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls let me know what is so great being born in Sinkiepore compared to other first world nation? I also know many who are thankful for being born in 3rd world countries.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hah... the logic is so un..un...un..un... unbelievable ... amos stood up for you who is tulan with PAP just like jesus took the hit for sinners. Amos is therefore like jesus. if you recall in his video, this friend of yours describe jesus full of bull behind the facade of compassion. are you also saying amos is full of bull behind all this horseshit of standing up for you.

Quote "How do you know that Amos did tell his bailor anything?
QUOTE "How do you know that he doesn't have a good heart? On the contrary, he has a big, generous heart. He stood up for many sinkees who are tulan with PAP. He took the hit for us, just like Jesus took the hit for sinners. See, Amos is like Jesus." UNQUOTE

The logic is so un..un...un..un... unbelievable ... amos stood up for you who is tulan with PAP just like jesus took the hit for sinners. Amos is therefore like jesus. This is nonsense... if you recall in his video, this friend of yours describes jesus as full of bull behind the facade of compassion. are you also saying amos is full of bull behind all this horseshit of standing up for you.

who will give him the highest honor ? his mum and dad, vincent , opps ? you can forget the bunch of cockers in cyberspace.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said before that his parents knew him so well that they did not want to bail him out... exactly because they know that he will fail in meeting the bail conditions. Mr Vincent Law is a good man, but unfortunately, he does not know who he is dealing with... he lost his $20k. Wasted . Flushed down the tube... like casting pearls before swine....lesson learned - parents know their kid better ... even when you are a youth counsellor so what ?
Your life seems to revolve around a 20k sum. Do you worship S$20k?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe we don't know what's spinning behind

I think the kid has some kind of deep-seated problems..... he needs counselling... his hatred towards his dad and mum has resulted in his hatred to authority and fatherly figures ; the late LKY and jesus and even to vincent, the kind hearted man who bailed him out.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls let me know what is so great being born in Sinkiepore compared to other first world nation? I also know many who are thankful for being born in 3rd world countries.

Well Amos is born in Singapore. If he is born less well off say a street kid in Buenos Aires or Manila, he would be too busy to stay alive to indulge in being disrespectful to his parents and society in general.