• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos explains why Harvard Talk Cancelled

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serve him right. Talk cock somemore disrespect seniors revoke his US visa and send him back to Singapore to do his 2 yrs nsf.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I finally remember who he reminds me of..

steve-urkel-how-to-be-a-nerd-200x300.jpg

Steve Urkel from Family Matters!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Serves him right, he keeps pushing the boundaries. Free speech and the tolerance of controversial views are not the same as advocating conduct and action which society has already criminalised.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serves him right, he keeps pushing the boundaries. Free speech and the tolerance of controversial views are not the same as advocating conduct and action which society has already criminalised.

totally agree with you.
this guy is pushing too much.
Harvard cancelled his sex talk is the right thing to do.'
it will scandalize and stain Harvard forever
if he wants sex with 20 girls under 18 just go ahead
and no need to spread his legs to inform the world
he is nuts man....trying to gain new boundaries and pushing the edge
good publicity for him...hope he does something great for humanity
how to cure sicknesss, how to remove poverty, how to create more peace and harmony
do something good for the world
join john tan grassroots and be more helpful and beneficial to sinkies
help the sinkies instead of pushing them down under

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is fat fuck Kirsten han going to rally her group of chobolan shit stirrers to protest against Harvard ?

IMG_9450.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a brilliant child but still not very street smart, due to his age, for the opportunity given to him. I would have use America to do something great for myself instead of trying to speak ill of the host country.