• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK pork seller apologies for playing other ppl wife

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an example of an asshole creating problems for others, how to spot an asshole:

1. He is uneducated, therefore has to resort to being a pimp for his ladyboy wife.

2. he has only his self-interest to care about, fuck care others. Just continue to sprout the same nonsense everyday.

3. he behaves like an animal when see any woman will fuck her no matter what, even if she is actually a man with a lan jiao.

4. He is stupid and cannot tell the difference between 60% and 40%.

5. He is a coward. When people challenged him to produce his Aussie citizenship certificate, he disappears.

6. pls feel free to add more..
Why you hate Tonychat so much? :confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he steal eat and then bragged to the whole market lah...You know this type of thing travel super fast one. Just tell to one kaypoh aunty...

hi there

1. probably, the same kaypoh auntie also wants porkie wen's sauage mah!
2. the plot thickens

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why you hate Tonychat so much? :confused:

I dont hate him lah. Its like you and Ramseth, like to fuck around with each other for fun. Except in my case, I fucked him and he still behaves like a robot and spews the same template reply everday. If without him in this forum, there will be less fun. Im just stirring some shit to spice him up :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehe those despos can visit the market early to look for aunties for a quickie.:biggrin:

Market aunties not so common and I think the smell on them also not nice. The easy targets are those 4d aunties at Sgpools. I have a colleague who has been quite successful with them. In the sister forum, someone also mentioned that he has his luck with thiese sgpools aunties before.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehe those despos can visit the market early to look for aunties for a quickie.:biggrin:
reminds me of Taiwan......
back in the 80s young married taiwanese couple where the husband got to go off to serve NS......ROC military damn one kind.....all the soldiers are posted faraway from their homes.......so there is little chance for home leave......the bored new bride stays with the MIL......the horny ones will on the pretext of going to market meet their fuck buddies every morning..........many 星光 bros were beneficiaries....we call these 住家菜

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20100602-219808.html

Pork seller places ad to apologise for affair with married woman

[Above: Pork seller Ong Ah Lien (left) trying to explain to Mr Koh during their confrontation last month. Insert: The apology notice in yesterday's Classifieds section of The Straits Times.]
'I'm still not happy'

pic2.jpg

By Bryna Sim

HE SLEPT with another man's wife and the two men came to blows two weeks ago.

Now, pork seller Ong Ah Lien has apologised to the husband of the woman he had an affair with.

He did so through a notice published in the Classifieds section of The Straits Times yesterday.

It read: "I is (sic) a butcher working at Ang Mo Kio Central.

"I hereby sincerely offer my apologies and tea to Mr Koh and his family for my inappropriate behaviour towards Mr Koh's wife."

Mr Ong, 50, sells pork at a wet market in Ang Mo Kio Central.

The New Paper had reported earlier that on May 18, Mr Ong got into a scuffle with Mr Koh, the husband of a woman who works at a vegetable stall at the market.

Mr Koh works in the construction line. The vegetable stall is owned by Mrs Koh's elder brother.

That morning, Mr Koh, 55, had stormed up to his wife and demanded that she point out her alleged lover.

Before she could reply, Mr Koh grabbed a 20cm-long knife from the vegetable stall and waved it threateningly at Mr Ong.

The two men had a heated exchange in Hokkien, then Mr Koh rushed forward and punched Mr Ong's face.

The two men exchanged further blows, cooling down only when Mr Ong repeatedly apologised to Mr Koh.

Mr Ong, who is married and has four children, sounded weary when The New Paper called him yesterday.

He said he placed the apology notice in the newspapers because Mr Koh had asked him to and also to "put the matter to rest".

"With the notice published, I've nothing more to say. This is the last time I want to talk about this matter," he added in Mandarin.

He admitted to having slept with Mr Koh's wife.

The Kohs have been married for 30 years and have three children.

Mr Koh had seen his wife typing a lovey-dovey SMS to Mr Ong days before the confrontation.

At the time, both Mrs Koh and Mr Ong denied having an affair.

They claimed that their SMS exchanges - which included phrases such as "I miss you", "I love you", and "I want to kiss you" - were purely flirtatious and did not translate to physical intimacy.

But in a report published a day later, on May 19, Mrs Koh admitted to Shin Min Daily News that she had had an affair with Mr Ong.

She said she had slept with Mr Ong twice in the first two weeks of May.

They started communicating with each other in March or April, after Mr Ong got hold of her mobile phone number.

He had sent her text messages often.

The messages had initially been quite innocent, but they soon became flirty and contained intimate suggestions, said Mrs Koh.

She added that she had been "wrong" and said that she "regretted" her actions and wanted to salvage her marriage.

In the days after that report, neither Mr Ong nor Mrs Koh turned up for work at the market.

Mr Ong's stall was not open, while Mrs Koh's brother was seen manning the stall alone.

When The New Paper spoke to Mr Koh over the phone yesterday, he said he was not aware of the apology notice.

When we read it out to him, he scoffed: "I'm still not very happy. So what if you apologise?

"Things have already happened between him and my wife. How would you feel if you were me?"

When asked how his relationship with his wife was now, Mr Koh replied testily that it was "none of anyone's business".

[email protected]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you look at the picture where both men were fighting each other, there was a thin woman standing there and looking at her body language, you could see that she was not interested in the fight. That could be Mrs Koh :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the picture where both men were fighting each other, there was a thin woman standing there and looking at her body language, you could see that she was not interested in the fight. That could be Mrs Koh :biggrin:

Why eat and shit at your own workplace? Worse thing is Singapore is so small.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why eat and shit at your own workplace? Worse thing is Singapore is so small.

Its a physchology thing brother. A man has his ego boost when he realised that he could attract someone whom others around can't. And the fact that it is someone's wife makes it more satisfying.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a physchology thing brother. A man has his ego boost when he realised that he could attract someone whom others around can't. And the fact that it is someone's wife makes it more satisfying.

Ego is when u bang a supermodel or actress. Not some hawker wife.