• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amituofo

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without being disrespectful, is it really necessary in the first place? I am not so sure that the Lord Buddha being a symbol of compassion and simplicity among other virtues sanctions this type of devotional display. For me, a quiet prayer from the heart suffices.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hot-damn - do those pointed brownies get sharpened and re-shaped on the tarmac? :cautious:
Ccb Malaysian son of whore so proud to win woman by talking dirty even for religious procession. That’s how shameless Malaysians are. Your mother is whore from Johor!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian son of whore so proud to win woman by talking dirty even for religious procession. That’s how shameless Malaysians are. Your mother is whore from Johor!
That’s how evil and shameless Malaysians are. Win woman by stealing slandering and harassing with Malaysia boleh pride!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No benefit really doing religious rituals. Go ask the muslims. They fast for a month with no effect except suffering and causing turmoil to their system.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without being disrespectful, is it really necessary in the first place? I am not so sure that the Lord Buddha being a symbol of compassion and simplicity among other virtues sanctions this type of devotional display. For me, a quiet prayer from the heart suffices.

these x 3 fellas ( respect ) really know something we all dont know :(

1) . RiverOL

2) . beensetfree &

3). septuagint

2018-07-05 23.06.10.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad, this morning, a housefly dropped dead in my office.
I always thought that houseflies hatch eggs but I am wrong.

As the housefly was fighting for its last breath, it released the hatched larves from its body. It was kind of sad, seeing so much mini crawlies coming out from the dying mother's body. Then of course, we cleaned the place and flushed the tissues down the toilet.

amituofo :notworthy:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No benefit really doing religious rituals. Go ask the muslims. They fast for a month with no effect except suffering and causing turmoil to their system.
Turmoil to their system? You orang utans and are obviously doing it wrong. Intermittent fasting (one meal a day/warrior dieting) is the latest diet plan proven by science to increase human growth hormone naturally, burn fat and achieve mind clarity. If only Malays stop gouging themselves like primates and paid more attention to their health.. maybe you'll have less cases of obesity, HBP, diabetes etc and be less of a burden to others