• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Americans fear SATAN more than anything else!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oddly, Americans Fear Snakes More Than Disease

By LiveScience Staff
posted: 28 October 2008

Diabetes affects 24 million Americans and an increasing number of children. It can lead to limb loss and heart attacks. Yet people are more afraid of snakes and flying.

In an online survey by the American Diabetes Association (ADA), conducted in August and released today, people revealed far greater fear of events that are much less likely to affect them. Percentage of respondents who fear:
Being in a plane crash: 16 percent
Snake bites: 13 percent
Being hit by lightning: 5 percent
A shark attack: 4 percent
Getting a disease: 5 percent.

Further, when asked specifically about diseases, 49 percent reported a fear of cancer, and only 3 percent cited a fear of diabetes.

Ironically, one in ten adults reports having been diagnosed with diabetes, while just 6 percent have been diagnosed with cancer, according to the ADA.

"While the impact of a shark attack, lightning strike or plane crash may be more immediate, the reality is, the consequences of mismanaged diabetes can have equally severe consequences that include loss of limbs or even death," the ADA stated. "In fact, 491 deaths related to commercial aviation accidents happened in 2007 whereas diabetes contributed to 233,619 deaths in 2005."

Diabetes can lead to heart attack, stroke, kidney disease and blindness.

And, the association notes, many diabetes cases could be prevented if people exercised and ate healthy diets.

Diabetes is growing at an alarming rate with nearly 24 million children and adults living with it and another 57 million Americans at risk for developing type 2 diabetes. Since 1987, death rates due to diabetes have continued to rise, while the death rates for heart disease, stroke and cancer have declined.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), if present trends continue, 1 in 3 children born today will develop diabetes in their lifetime.

"We can no longer sit back and politely tap people on the shoulder to get their attention. The future of our country – and the future of our children – is at stake," said ADA spokesperson Ann Albright. "The good news is there are steps people with diabetes can take to manage their disease and prevent or delay these serious and deadly complications from developing."

Online surveys tend no to be as reliable as more formal polling methods. This one was conducted by Harris Interactive and included 2,424 U.S. residents aged 18 or older.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this post, you've just convinced everyone that this is one of your religious spam threads.

You are not a bad forumer and I appreciate many social-political posts of yours. If only you will lay down your obsession with trying to tell/proselytize everyone about your Christian beliefs.

has it ever occur to you my social political posts are motivated by my faith?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
has it ever occur to you my social political posts are motivated by my faith?

Does that mean you have to constantly spam the forum with your religion? If someone's motivated by money, does it mean he should have every other post expounding the virtues of money?

I am motivated by my atheism, does that mean I have to flood the forum with atheist propaganda?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean you have to constantly spam the forum with your religion? If someone's motivated by money, does it mean he should have every other post expounding the virtues of money?

I am motivated by my atheism, does that mean I have to flood the forum with atheist propaganda?

seriously i believe we have every shares of those! if there's not much of those, probably his faith is not strong!

why should one decides who should be allowed to post? frankly speaking, what i posted is not worse than smut?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously i believe we have every shares of those! if there's not much of those, probably his faith is not strong!

why should one decides who should be allowed to post?

Well, who decides. Sam Leong of course. If you need clearer indications that your religious spam are not welcomed in his forum, just look at how every single one of your religious spam ends up in the Rubbish Heap folder.

How much more explicit evidence do you need?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, who decides. Sam Leong of course. If you need clearer indications that your religious spam are not welcomed in his forum, just look at how every single one of your religious spam ends up in the Rubbish Heap folder.

How much more explicit evidence do you need?

sam is a strange guy, probably he's the devil himself...

not all religious post are going to rubbish heap....likewise..

even when its' not religious, its going there too!

what about this post? is it a religious thread too?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=7060

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another crap from you chrikukustian. I think the Americans fear more chrikukustians cos you all are racists against Islam and it provokes them to do terrorism attacks, what a shame on you chrikukustians, disrupt our world peace

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

why should one decides who should be allowed to post? frankly speaking, what i posted is not worse than smut?

Only cockernathan chrikukustians like you forever won't think that you all make mistakes, you chrikukustians only know others make mistakes, you chrikukustians only think you all are holy peeple, non-chrikukustians all are shit to you all

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

If one or two of your non-religious threads get dumped into the Rubbish Heap, blame yourself for making yourself infamous. Sam's not perfect, he makes mistakes sometimes.

But this is irrelevant, the important point is that ALL of your religious threads are in the Rubbish Heap.

So ask yourself, why do you persistently post them? Is that not spamming? Does god teach you to be recalcitrant with no respect for common sense?

The other point is that you are blemishing your religion with your behaviour in this forum.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
after being in this forum, i know for sure now that christians are surely going to HELL for believing in their FAKE prophet, FAKE god.

May Lord Shiva have mercy on your souls.