• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30 Days

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30

I've lived in Sydney, Melbourne, London and now Auckland and not a day has passed that I do not long to return to the comfort and safety of my beloved Singapore.

Damn the trout fishing is enough for you to remain in New Zealand.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30

i have lived in scotland and melbourne, travelled to western europe and states in my younger days, i still think s'pore is the best.:rolleyes:

I am going back to Melbourne when I retire.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Take a look around you. Who are the people who come to Singapore to take up citizenship?

Indonesians, Malaysians, Thais, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Phillippinos, Burmese, Indians and Chinese. Majorities are from undeveloped countries and they are here for the money. The pay here is higher than what they will get at home coupled with the strength of S$ it is heavenly attractive to suck the PAP's dicks.
Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Australians and Kiwis who are unemployed is getting much more from welfare than a cleaner here. Now you know why we aren't getting the quality in life?
Why is that American not here to suck PAP's dick for good since he complaint so much?

May I add, for some of those very qualified Chinese and Indians if they can go straight to USA they'd not want to come Singapore, for fuck they'll ask you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a knowledge man. this kid know nothing but stuff on internet and educated at home by two idiots parent.
what do you get? this simpleton. NS is coming. For him.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've lived in Sydney, Melbourne, London and now Auckland and not a day has passed that I do not long to return to the comfort and safety of my beloved Singapore.

too much FT PRC trash and recent indian invading the wonderful country. it is not as nice as it used to be.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

John seduce.jpg

See our John Tan the actor and Grass Looter in acting,
first he seduced the Widow..

John tan.jpg

Than Oldman came this widow seduced the oldman
John came in and Blackmail him!

Quote by Actor John: Singapore is a very rich country with fantastic
Government services and inexpensive health care.

Wait until John get Cancer than he will know his medical bill is very inexpensive!!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come boy see for yourself, your fleet is lost..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 22910

See our John Tan the actor and Grass Looter in acting,
first he seduced the Widow..

View attachment 22911

Than Oldman came this widow seduced the oldman
John came in and Blackmail him!

Quote by Actor John: Singapore is a very rich country with fantastic
Government services and inexpensive health care.

Wait until John get Cancer than he will know his medical bill is very inexpensive!!

If heart operations costs only $8, then cancer treatment should be around the same.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

If only brain transplant were that cheap too

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

amosyee-video-response-lky-hate-video-sg50-leekuanyew_3.jpg

This is for ‪#‎AmosYee‬: You are a clueless, uneducated about the world child.

First you are lucky to even have an opinion and be able to share it. Singapore is a very rich country with fantastic Government services and inexpensive health care.

If you want to see a country that has deteriorated, has no self pride, no concern for it's citizens, with citizens that have no concern for each other I sincerely invite you to come and stay for 30 days at my home in the USA and experience a true cluster fuck of democracy.

You will run back to Singapore with a new mind, a new heart, and a less disparaging voice over your great country.

<Contributed by Kenneth Catron>

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...re-clueless-about-true-cluster-fuck-democracy

This dumb right-wing American can come to sinkapore and take up citizenship...why isn't he since he hates his country so much? Because, he knows sinkapore is a hell hole.

John Tan, pedophile, why don't you invite him here?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have lived in scotland and melbourne, travelled to western europe and states in my younger days, i still think s'pore is the best.:rolleyes:

Because you are a sinkee and never got out of your sinkee mindset when traveling the world?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here's the reality behind American democracy and their farked up Constitution. You have no rights when faced with their cops. American police brutality is widespread, and American cops get away scot-free with all sorts of police abuse. The worst punishment the cops get are a dismissal from their jobs with all charges of killing and brutality dropped by the jury.

We got rights? Amos Yee became the youngest prisoner of conscience in sinkapore! And you sodomize him, you sick pedophile.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please tell us why have you not returned? The PAP wants you bad.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the firearm laws vary from state to state. I went to uni in a mid-western state and bought a 22 calibre rifle at a flea market for 50 bucks, no license required, just pass the cash and carried the rifle back to my pad. Ammo, just like buying rice from the supermarket, push your cart around the supermarket and when you pass the aisle with the ammo, just dump them into the cart, pay as you leave the supermart. Problem is when you want to fire the weapon! Either have to shoot at a rifle range, or obtain permission from a farmer to shoot critters on his farm. If you wish to hunt game, a separate hunting licence is needed (just take a test.) I have a police violation for discharge of a "firearm" within city limits - was shooting at tin cans in a pond located in a residential area and some residents called the cops and lodged a report that someone was shooting ducks in the pond! The cops came, took away my BB gun and I had to go to the station at a later date to retrieve the "weapon." No fine though, they had to go through the procedures to check the "weapon" wasn't stolen and used in crime! A BB gun!

Cheers!

go to any gun show (they are all over the u.s.) and you can buy a gun plus ammo easily with minimal restrictions. you just have to be 21 and above, 18 and above at some other states.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May I add, for some of those very qualified Chinese and Indians if they can go straight to USA they'd not want to come Singapore, for fuck they'll ask you.

and there are some very rich ones who are here for PAP's protection under the banking secrecy.

I think the firearm laws vary from state to state. I went to uni in a mid-western state and bought a 22 calibre rifle at a flea market for 50 bucks, no license required, just pass the cash and carried the rifle back to my pad. Ammo, just like buying rice from the supermarket, push your cart around the supermarket and when you pass the aisle with the ammo, just dump them into the cart, pay as you leave the supermart. Problem is when you want to fire the weapon! Either have to shoot at a rifle range, or obtain permission from a farmer to shoot critters on his farm. If you wish to hunt game, a separate hunting licence is needed (just take a test.) I have a police violation for discharge of a "firearm" within city limits - was shooting at tin cans in a pond located in a residential area and some residents called the cops and lodged a report that someone was shooting ducks in the pond! The cops came, took away my BB gun and I had to go to the station at a later date to retrieve the "weapon." No fine though, they had to go through the procedures to check the "weapon" wasn't stolen and used in crime! A BB gun!

Cheers!

If only it happens here, this country will be less tyrannic.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

the nra site has the most updated and comprehensive info on gun laws in various states in america.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws.aspx

the other site is:

http://www.gunlaws.com/links/

rifles with .22-inch caliber are very convenient and easy to acquire in all states. you can buy them from walmart or any sporting goods store. but they will now check your age, 18 or 21 depending on state.

Last edited: