• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American Eileen Gu : Will she win 3 medals for TanWahTiu's CCP China?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
her mom the dragon lady plans the plot and calls the shots.
If one doesn't know who Eileen Gu is, she looks no different to a Thai Cambodian prostitute. Of course, when she opens her mouth and talks, dress in designer labels, then everything changes. But she's too aggressive, too opinionated and anyone who marries her will end up divorcing her.

If you asked me about young likable mixed asian and mixed blood, I prefer Tia Yumi Myers. Half Amdk half Japanese. Very nice personality, character and chio too. Wife material. :inlove:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
but, but that "beggar" country made her the champion that she is?!?! how bad can it be?
As I have said before, China lost many groomed talents like her to the US....

Chinese parents and CCP bear all the costs of their child from baby to adult from zero to hero to Superstar, and after they finish uni they stay to live and work in US. A big loss to China.

Gu was not a loss to US, just another fair trading, unlike opium trade war with China was not trading but to destroy China.

人再做 天 再看...

China groomed many ping pong players and get snatched by many rich countries to play in Olympics.

China has come a long way to become a wealthy country like Singapore, talents go to them.

5 eyes have steal many Chinese talents from China and All Asians and made Goh Chok Tong angry. Gu can be called quitters.

Anyway, Olympic players will grow up useless people and not a leader. They are elite child and their growing up are spoilt child syndrome.

These type of child don't have to hold a broom to sweep the floor in the house and lift a finger to do any housework.

All they do is sit and wait to be feed, dress up and chauffeured to sport center to learn and train for a sport. After the training they will be chauffeured home, feed with McDonald's and throw the dirty clothes to the maid and watch TV. Useless child.... take these no future child if you want them.... millions of these around...

These types of Olympic champions are spoilt child syndrome nothing to be proud off.... never suffered in life before in their childhood time. A prodigy son is a useless son as it is written in the unholy Bible...

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one doesn't know who Eileen Gu is, she looks no different to a Thai Cambodian prostitute. Of course, when she opens her mouth and talks, dress in designer labels, then everything changes. But she's too aggressive, too opinionated and anyone who marries her will end up divorcing her.

If you asked me about young likable mixed asian and mixed blood, I prefer Tia Yumi Myers. Half Amdk half Japanese. Very nice personality, character and chio too. Wife material. :inlove:

well, she is a world class skier... so you have that.

watching the video you attached is odd. Something feels off.

Tia looks like a black woman with fair skin and her mannerisms are primarily Asian, but sometimes, she sounds like other American types. "gnarly" for example. the boyfriend however is also odd but easier to classify. He's a goody two shoes mama's boy chinese maybe Taiwanese kid in a white skin. I can't wrap my head around the fact that they are white American at all...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said before, China lost many groomed talents like her to the US....

Chinese parents and CCP bear all the costs of their child from baby to adult from zero to hero to Superstar, and after they finish uni they stay to live and work in US. A big loss to China.

Gu was not a loss to US, just another fair trading, unlike opium trade war with China was not trading but to destroy China.

人再做 天 再看...

China groomed many ping pong players and get snatched by many rich countries to play in Olympics.

China has come a long way to become a wealthy country like Singapore, talents go them.

5 eyes have steal many Chinese talents from China and All Asians and made Goh Chok Tong angry. Gu can be called quitter.
Ah... so revenge is fair? ok. but still the US did make her who she is.
Anyway, Olympic players will grow up useless people and not a leader. They are elite child and their growing up are spoilt child syndrome.

These type of child don't have to hold a broom to sweep the floor in the house and lift a finger to do any housework.

All they do is sit and wait to be feed, dress up and chauffeured the sport center to learn anf train for a sport. After the training they will be chauffeured home, feed with McDonald's and throw the dirty clothes to the maid and watch TV. Useless child.... take these no future child if you want them.... millions of these around...

These types of Olympic champions are spoilt child syndrome nothing to be proud off.... never suffered in life before in their childhood time. A prodigy son is a useless son as it is written in the unholy Bible...
maybe, maybe not. There are all kinds. some like how you mention, but I know of others who struggle all by themselves all the way. try jesse owens for example.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far she’s inked more than 20 endorsement deals in her adopted homeland, signing with companies such as the Bank of China, China Mobile and milk company Mengniu.

She is also the spokesperson for Luckin’ Coffee, the Starbucks of China.

According to campaignasia.com, a single endorsement deal with the skier costs about $2.5 million.
Having ang moh genes have it privileges. It seems like ang moh is with China, it boost up the face of China and so China businesses want the face too. All in the name of FACE. Her mum is smart. Of course, you got to be world class too. Riding on world class is what make the face-sense.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to know that the table has change in favour of wealthy China and a rising star country... China is back to their glory days of a wealthy Qing Dynasty period... well done China.

Want to buy China ping pong players for the Olympic Games.... getting expensive to pay for their groomed talents...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tia looks like a black woman with fair skin and her mannerisms are primarily Asian, but sometimes, she sounds like other American types. "gnarly" for example. the boyfriend however is also odd but easier to classify. He's a goody two shoes mama's boy chinese maybe Taiwanese kid in a white skin. I can't wrap my head around the fact that they are white American at all...

You are sanctioned by evil BE can only watch white Pommie media in your country Singapore. And think all Americans are white and must be white man.

Sad so sad. Where is human rights and democracy for you.... Uhhh.. fuck the evil BE...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

:inlove:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

although she looks demure in designer clothes and very huggish with close ones, eileen is an alpha female. matriarch material and trailblazer. if the world is about to end, she will unend it. don’t mess with her. once in a lifetime attack angel sent by the masters of the universe. she will kiap your balls.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has the brain because of her Chinese mother. If her mother is a m&d the future would be so much different.
Wot bloody nonsense. The mother was screwing a married man.
If her chinese brains dominated, she would be here
170207_lotus3.jpg

Thanks to her ang moh genes and training, sheb became world champion skier.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... so revenge is fair? ok. but still the US did make her who she is.

maybe, maybe not. There are all kinds. some like how you mention, but I know of others who struggle all by themselves all the way. try jesse owens for example.
China and Singapore loss millions of talented child to US and 5 eye after finished uni. They stayed behind to work in US. China/Singapore 0: 1 US 5 eye.

China/Singaporeans gahmen and parents footed $200k to bring up their child/ citizens but lose to US 5 eye in the 1990s -2010s. Not deterred Chn/Sin even work harder and succeeded to retain their child to return back to work for their beloved country.

Listen. A 100 lawyers: 4 engineers in WH and CH will fail. Lawyers draft bills, legislations, Act, laws to threaten trade deals... what's this recent rubbish American Compete Act drafted by lawyers in WH and CH? ...

Stealing again.... old cities broken infrastructures and full of homeless and beggers US throw money to snatch foreign engineers... expect Indians to flood US perhaps....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
China and Singapore loss millions of talented child to US and 5 eye after finished uni. They stayed behind to work in US. China/Singapore 0: 1 US 5 eye.

China/Singaporeans gahmen and parents footed $200k to bring up their child/ citizens but lose to US 5 eye in the 1990s -2010s. Not deterred Chn/Sin even work harder and succeeded to retain their child to return back to work for their beloved country.
ok. good observation. but odd conclusion. did they steal the kids or did the kids choose to go there themselves? nobody forced them to go. they went by themselves sometimes the whole family went into debt to go to the US including this Eileen's mother.

you should be asking why people are willingly doing this.

Listen. A 100 lawyers: 4 engineers in WH and CH will fail. Lawyers draft bills, legislations, Act, laws to threaten trade deals... what's this recent rubbish American Compete Act drafted by lawyers in WH and CH? ...
I know. But yet, so many families still send their kids there.

Stealing again.... old cities broken infrastructures and full of homeless and beggers US throw money to snatch foreign engineers... expect Indians to flood US perhaps....

as above.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok. good observation. but odd conclusion. did they steal the kids or did the kids choose to go there themselves? nobody forced them to go. they went by themselves sometimes the whole family went into debt to go to the US including this Eileen's mother.

you should be asking why people are willingly doing this.

I know. But yet, so many families still send their kids there.

as above.
Tiu lei... wtf you writing... no ifs and no buts... knn you stupid or idiot or both...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wins medals for USA, she's just another gold medalist. She wins medals for @tanwahtiu CCP, the whole China market is for her greedy Tiong mother to milk into like another Fan Bing Bing empire.
That's their prerogative, they earned it through sheer hardwork.

US has been benefitting from China rise in the last 30 years. It cost US $0 to bring up a
China Chinese child at the expense of the CCP and parents. $200k cost per child from baby to adulthood to uni grade. Then after uni in US the child stay back to live and work to benefit the US economy.

The time has change, the child are going back to China after uni now. Fuck of USA WH and CH infested with lazy lawyers... Japanese say US has 100 lawyers: 4 engineers economy and will fail soon.