• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup, everything is for profits… no only beggar thy neighbour but really beg, steal and borrow to ensure the prosperity of its cronies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New China TV... you actually have the cheek to post that propaganda shit here. 要脸吗?:roflmao:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually this goes into the very core principle composition of Earth itself. Different races and religions in one planet is not a coincident.

Next the exact size and distance of our moon to create the perfect tilt, 4 seasons and eclipse is again not accidental. Also the perfect range of animals or rather flora and fauna from skies to ocean is rather 'Heaven on Earth' completion cannot be accidental.

Hence even without other source of 'conspiracy' theories we can safely derive that Earth is a terraformed, created and guarded realm by a very much higher and advanced even 'Godly' off world power is it not ? Chaos within tragedy is the name of the game here. Since very ancient timeline this has been and probably always will be.

So from this basis you can be sure that Wars or Sufferings on Earth are not in the least out of control but rather guided or enslaved depends on your final believe 'system' which i do not wish to interfere due to my understanding of freewill and infinity.

All i would say is: Its just a game, enjoy ! lol...... :P <3

Last edited: