• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

amdk said yak goon is not human woh.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

aftonline -1 day ago

Hi Richard, I am a New Zealander living in Australia, and from the moment "that woman" took power in my country of birth and
I found out what she was all about, I always vowed I would never return until she was gone. The poetic irony is that recently, I was
urged by my sister to return to NZ for a visit because my elderly mother had a fall and was in the hospital, so I felt obligated to
make the trip.

So, I booked my flight back in December, little knowing that on the very day that I flew into the country, the 21st of January,
"that woman" would step down. I knew before I boarded the plane on the morning of the 21st that she had announced her
resignation a couple of days earlier and would be gone by February 7 at the latest, so I thought that maybe in a week or two,
after parliament had nominated some potential candidates and gone through a process of voting in a replacement, she would
be gone, but literally as I crossed the Tasman, the new PM was pushed through with indecent haste, as the sole candidate in an
obvious "selection", surprising even him by all accounts.

There is something rather sinister about all of this, given that the replacement was the point man for the c*v*d response in NZ,
being the health minister at the time. I even suspect that this man will be the hatchet man behind a new series of lockdowns.
Perhaps "that woman" lost the stomach to do what she has been doing for the last 3 years and wanted to have another child
and a normal life, an opportunity she has denied to thousands of New Zealanders.

A curious thing is that when asked if she had taken the experimental treatment, given that she had a baby recently, she refused to answer.
I suspect she did not, because she probably knew what the outcome of her pregnancy would be if she did.