• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AMDK loving Kirsten Han angry liao block people. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to speak!

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20190407-175648_Facebook.jpg

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will exercise my freedom of expression and shove a broom stick up this fat pig Kirsten’s arsehole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the libtard thinks being Islamophobic is a bigger deal than being homophobic.

Take note, all you LGBT folks. She's not on your side. :wink:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
“It seems that executions are increasing in Singapore. The sort of discussion among the Malaysian government that’s taking place now is not taking place here,” said Kirsten Han, a prominent Singaporean anti-death penalty activist and journalist.
Said Han: “Singaporean society is told the death penalty keeps people safe, that it’s a deterrent. This is the message that travels down from leaders, but alternative deeper opinions are not aired.
There have been studies that show when you explore the nuances, support for the death penalty drops: the more you know about the death penalty, the more likely you are to think twice.”

Basically the fat fugly CB face Kirsten Han says cannot execute people even though they murder another person, bring tons of drugs to poison your family. Wonder what she would say if someone murders her or sell drugs to her AMDK husband?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Fatty Kirsten has been her own form of harassment every time she writes her long winded arguments and advocating for no dealth-penalties to drug traffickers and murderers. It disgusts me on her behavior and her mindset, and certainly not surprising to see how she will block one off if someone has a view different from hers i.e. you're not on the same side as her

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Fatty Kirsten has been her own form of harassment every time she writes her long winded arguments and advocating for no dealth-penalties to drug traffickers and murderers. It disgusts me on her behavior and her mindset, and certainly not surprising to see how she will block one off if someone has a view different from hers i.e. you're not on the same side as her
The writings, is it like the prostitute trader? I don't read her shit so I don't know. But if u say long winded n articulate. Tat is the prostitute trader style. Write a whole lot of shit as a distraction

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirsten must practice what she preaches and welcome murderers and rapist to her home. If she at least isnt touched one bit, then her point is proven. If not she should try to literally stop the executions.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin nah deh! She has a AMDK hubby??? This dude is damn Low class or is it all Ang Mo like oversized pui ter