• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AMDK High SES Expat Died As Nobody in African m&d Hut!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
British builder who moved to Kenya dies in poverty after wife 'ran off and sold all his property'
15780628-0-image-a-129_1562600491181.jpg
Despite this kindness he lived in poverty suffering from several severe illnesses including cancer in his right ear, high blood pressure and swollen feet, staying as he said in the hope of finding justice
In the last few months he had been rendered completely immobile.
Speaking about his life early in local media he said: 'When I arrived, the request was for me to stay in Kenya for one year only.'
But the then-President of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta said that they desperately needed his assistance as he had skills that they did not then have in the country.
He said: 'The vice president Moi said he had spoken to President Kenyatta and told him.
'Here we have a man who understands us. And he is able to do what we have always wanted to do'.'
He said that they had told him they had 'asked the Queen' for permission to make him a Kenyan citizen and that he had agreed.
15780624-0-image-a-127_1562600474835.jpg
In the last few months he had been rendered completely immobile due to health issues with his feet. Speaking about his life early in local media he said: 'When I arrived, the request was for me to stay in Kenya for one year only.' But the then-President of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta said that they desperately needed his assistance as he had skills that they did not then have in the country
He later said he believes it was an elaborate con saying: 'I was not allowed to buy the land they told me. What is going on here I thought to myself. But some of you people are game players.
'I don't understand why I had a Kenyan citizenship but it didn't qualify me as a Kenyan to buy land here.'
Local media reports previously described him as a 'one-time millionaire' although his previous net worth is unknown.
With no money even to buy food, he was reportedly often hungry apart from when neighbours, and his foster son provided him with food.
Local media meanwhile have now reported that villagers who did what they could to help him are struggling to come to terms with the death of the once influential man who touched the lives of many through his architectural services and philanthropic activities like adopting the local children.
The foster son who was not named said: 'The old man has suffered a lot. We accept God's will to relieve him of such pains.'
He added that they were now asking government aid to pay the funeral costs.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low IQ countries.

No matter how much you pour money and help, it is like a bottomless pit.

If you give money to North Korea, at least they are able to make nuclear bombs for bad or for worst. If you give money to the Africans, you will never see where your money go. Worst they blame you for not helping them when money runs out. Replace Africans with m&ds … same results.

IQ and Race