• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

amdk cyclist jin satki. jam break in front of car to fuck sinkie loser driver

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
the million dollar ministers only ask citizen to be polite and behalves like first world nation but did nothing to those not obeying to basic rules and behaviour.
therefore the million dollar ministers is betray to the nation and to the trust of the citizen.

but then 61% is happy with that what can I say ? the rest of the 39% can only like the cam driver.....LL and suck thumb

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would drive through and go over him front and back tyres and tell the court i was shock that a amdk must be trying to intimidate me and i ramp the wrong brakes and hire Queens Council lawyers to argue the case.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMDK and foreigners are first class citizens in Singapore.
I think the singapore driver honked at them repeatedly too right?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay so much COE, road tax & ERP kam lan.....let road user who did not pay a single cent fuck. Huat ahhhh........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pay so much COE, road tax & ERP kam lan.....let road user who did not pay a single cent fuck. Huat ahhhh........

I'm pretty sure those Ang Mohs have cars too so even if they aren't driving they have already paid for the right to use the roads.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever someone does that ie drive a bicycle in front of you on purpose he's trying to test you, whose balls is bigger. He's a reckless mofo it's still road rage ?!

But that few seconds you could have looked at the side mirror or back mirror and when you noticed you braked but oops ! It's an accident...........

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would drive through and go over him front and back tyres and tell the court i was shock that a amdk must be trying to intimidate me and i ramp the wrong brakes and hire Queens Council lawyers to argue the case.

correct u bo sala since he zham brake suddenly u got no time to react :biggrin:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
correct u bo sala since he zham brake suddenly u got no time to react :biggrin:

You have to have a bunch of dimensions of yourself. You have to be able to adapt in this world. You can't be a nice guy living in a world of savages.

Mike Tyson

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time Sinkies has the chance to take back their dignity is at the poll, but they didn't.

someday, just someday, out of the 39% maybe a few % will go indonesia or thailand buy a gun and serve out some justice instead of posting videos and making bigger fools of ourselves

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to have a bunch of dimensions of yourself. You have to be able to adapt in this world. You can't be a nice guy living in a world of savages.

Mike Tyson

if tyson was the driver, he wld beat this white guy until he turned black and then he will squat by the road kerb and react like this :biggrin:

tenor.gif