• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just curiuos which country this Burger come from ??? i think he looks like Motorbike gang members those Harlee Medicine types. Potential come sg with faked degrees and faked credentials.

why is ICA keeping quiet ???
Advertising dun need degree la.
Anyways he’s amdk and pappies just love them to death.
He’s no motorbike gang. He looks like loser white trash here to fuck SPG. If csi him likely got a spg Wife with mongrel kids

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190407_110615.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still yet to be seen if won the battle.
Kena hamtum and amdk goes free then is suck thumb

He will go scot free. No jail term. No doubt abt it. But now whole world know hw fartard n bully he is. Bet if in other country sure kana throw eggs. Here cannot. Against the law breaking eggs:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suggest all security Guard carry Batons.

Give potential Stuart Mills some song song like that below :

looking at the casualty and seriousness in regards to the security of the nation, I suggest security guards carry machine guns. they also be given right to execute anyone they find an eye sore.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the casualty and seriousness in regards to the security of the nation, I suggest security guards carry machine guns. they also be given right to execute anyone they find an eye sore.

Every Guard house must have at least a Stun Gun. just to say the least.

Guards these days are Retirees.

Screenshot_2019-04-07-12-43-34-845_com.facebook.katana.jpg