• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AMDK Angmoh chief says he hate the Indians..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barrack Obama Grandfather didn't die, if he did...there would be no BARRACK OBAMA. "I hate the Indians"...those are are displaced by the large imports into Singapore, my ex-colleague once told me that, after the "injun" he trained from Mumbai smashed his rice bowl, the company retrench him from his managerial position. " they breed like rabbits" they still are; even after the British had decimated their numbers in the 20th Century.

What are we moaning about?...as long as there are humans, this will go on.....now the world is saying WE HATE THE INDIANS PLUS THE CHINESE & they breed rabbits..what had changed? They are still killing the KURDS!?

They forgot to add the Palestine problem, the British had caused or Yemen, once ruled by them..then, know as Aden.