• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AM not DK in Land of Smiles

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh froggy like my post. Now I recall froggy also said the same about his Australian ex colleagues. Wow three Vs one and the one is open mouth based on nothing to talk one.

The evil black hole that uses small head to think finally diam diam on this. Evil animal in human skin keep making false allegations of me got the cheek to talk Buddha and call others making blasphemy. As usual jiuhukia is always what they call others to be.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The evil black hole that uses small head to think finally diam diam on this. Evil animal in human skin keep making false allegations of me got the cheek to talk Buddha and call others making blasphemy. As usual jiuhukia is always what they call others to be.

pls refrain from blasphemy against Buddha
go and hide in your gayland hole
and study deeper before you realise the dharma

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
News said AM used machete to smash windscreen. THEREFORE NO SYMPATHY.
wonder why he carries such a deadly weapon in his car
I trust the thais
if you do no harm
even if you hurt someone
and apologise sincerely
they will sabai sabai sabai you with
reciprocal respect
no violence
if you act tough and want to be a big bully
you die for your pride
even thai women can whack you to pieces
and chop off your prick if you try to be funny

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls refrain from blasphemy against Buddha
go and hide in your gayland hole
and study deeper before you realise the dharma

Caught telling lies about Australian and now twist to accuse me of blasphemy. Words from wolves and crocodiles are really all lies and shit, nothing believable. Wow gayland is such a noble word from you who claimed to know Buddhism better than others and it's about wisdom and enlightenment. Gayland must be holy truth to you just like stealing and slandering are part of wisdom and enlightenment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
News said AM used machete to smash windscreen. THEREFORE NO SYMPATHY.

Nothing new. One of my ex Australian colleague smashed some office heavy thing onto the floor when he was quarreling with another colleague. Damn aggressive.