• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am in Bangkok Now joining in the Protest to Oust 310 MPs who voted for Amnesty...

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shiok! Live Pics from my Samsung phone camera!

IMG-20131116-WA0022.jpgIMG-20131116-WA0021.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS fei hai fat cheebye, are you thai?
Kns go be kaypoh....sekali turn violent then you kena shot I say obigood!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe got...cos too many people liao...I never go find...Ate at Somboom (as recommended by Joetys) before going mah. Some more yesterday Loi Kratong so eat early first, then go join in protest lah!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe got...cos too many people liao...I never go find...Ate at Somboom (as recommended by Joetys) before going mah. Some more yesterday Loi Kratong so eat early first, then go join in protest lah!

today is Loy krathong , not yesterday...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Knn loi kratong your head la its today la

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
int_abhisit_1029.jpg

Ex-Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and his former deputy Suthep Thaugsuban have been indicted for murder for their role in street clashes that erupted in the capital Bangkok three years ago, reports the Bangkok Post.

The pair face charges for issuing orders that led to deaths and injuries, according to the Office of the Attorney General. Both men must wait until the current session of parliament ends to stand trial as they are currently afforded immunity as lawmakers.

So will the yellow shirts sacrifice these 2 in order to whack Thaksin further?

If no amnesty, everybody will go to jail, - Thaksin, Arbhisit, Suthep, Sondi Limtongkul and many others....... only the king will smile in the background..... not forgetting the crown prince and his topless wife......

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
int_abhisit_1029.jpg

Ex-Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and his former deputy Suthep Thaugsuban have been indicted for murder for their role in street clashes that erupted in the capital Bangkok three years ago, reports the Bangkok Post.

The pair face charges for issuing orders that led to deaths and injuries, according to the Office of the Attorney General. Both men must wait until the current session of parliament ends to stand trial as they are currently afforded immunity as lawmakers.

So will the yellow shirts sacrifice these 2 in order to whack Thaksin further?

If no amnesty, everybody will go to jail, - Thaksin, Arbhisit, Suthep, Sondi Limtongkul and many others....... only the king will smile in the background..... not forgetting the crown prince and his topless wife......

This type of post can really bate me, but 15 years in Hilton Bangkok . . . . . . better stay clear

Happy Loi Kratong everyone

E7C493AB-90DA-4D4B-9F9A-9C469DC6294D-1749-000002FB7D852462_zps901f248c.jpg