• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I the only one who thinks YOG Mascot looks like SHIT?

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN - take the old Singa, gave it a new hairdo, there you have it.... what a piece of shit thrash!!! me thinks it is only slightly better looking than Ho Chin :p

Meet AYG mascot Frasia
By Jonathan Wong

Winner of name the AYG mascot Michael Lye (furthest left) and his wife Georgia Lye (center). Georgia came up with the name Frasia and submitted the entry under her husband's name.

In-SG-FRASIA.jpg

--ST PHOTO: LIM SIN THAI
MEET Frasia. The symbol of the upcoming Asian Youth Games (AYG) has been named.

After a competition jointly held by The Straits Times and AYG organising committee last month to find a name for the mascot, its official name and the winner of the competition was officially revealed on Tuesday.

Contest winner Michael Lye, 55, an in-flight supervisor and his wife Georgia, 50, wanted a name that captures the spirit of the June 29 to July7 Games, one that embodies values like community and sportsmanship.

And so they came up with Frasia, or Friends of Asia, to represent the essence of the inaugural event, which will see the Republic host some 1,100 athletes aged between 14 and 17.

A total of 1,470 entries were submitted during the week-long contest.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Am I the only one who thinks AYG Mascot looks like SHIT?

Sorry - should be AYG :P

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does look half man half animal. Quite disguisting looking actually.

It resembles a old tanned obese hippy with tinted blond hair and beard.

I could have sworn it looked like someone who takes his morning excercise in the East Coast Park and report to work at 1100 at the palace.:rolleyes:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
it looks lame with a capital L. the tourists flock here for the merlion, so y cant they just do a spin off using the merlion as mascot? then no need to waste public funds for the stupid YOG