• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I the only one who receives loan shark messages from ccb Malaysian handphone number sending to my Spore handphone number?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
826302E5-590E-4F3F-9435-2703FAA33458.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you must be late in your mortgage payment in jb. loansharks sniff out numbers from banks who send client contact details to collection cumpanies.
Unlikely rah! She is High Ses and have loads of money! :biggrin:
Most probably, like true goondu money greedy aunties, always take part in contests, whether those supermarket chit, or magazine contests etc...Reveal her mobile number everywhere...Now kena spam by loansharks. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be late in your mortgage payment in jb. loansharks sniff out numbers from banks who send client contact details to collection cumpanies.
No I am the best customer with advance payment inside my account. My bank should give me model customer award.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely rah! She is High Ses and have loads of money! :biggrin:
Most probably, like true goondu money greedy aunties, always take part in contests, whether those supermarket chit, or magazine contests etc...Reveal her mobile number everywhere...Now kena spam by loansharks. Lol :biggrin:
You aggressive bully with a load of lies. Mudland supermarkets are super stingy with no such lucky draws at all and even bank credit card lucky draw is reserved for their citizens only. Foreigners not entitled even for lucky draw in mudland whereas ccb Malaysians are even entitled to hdb in Spore!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I am the best customer with advance payment inside my account. My bank should give me model customer award.
wah “advance payment” somemore. unless you have substantial downpayment never heard of such a scheme in mortgage payment. may as well pay off in full.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah “advance payment” somemore. unless you have substantial downpayment never heard of such a scheme in mortgage payment. may as well pay off in full.
Then there are many things that you haven’t heard of then. This Advance payment thing is very common feature in mudland housing loan whereby they allow you to put in a lump sum that will help to reduce the loan interest charged but does not count as loan repayment I.e the amount can be withdrawn for other use.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then there are many things that you haven’t heard of then. This Advance payment thing is very common feature in mudland housing loan whereby they allow you to put in a lump sum that will help to reduce the loan interest charged but does not count as loan repayment I.e the amount can be withdrawn for other use.
it’s basically a “savings” cash account with zero interest you left in their control as “collateral”. of course they will let you withdraw some to give you a false sense of control, but they can suka suka run road with your money. very risky deal.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s basically a “savings” cash account with zero interest you left in their control as “collateral”. of course they will let you withdraw some to give you a false sense of control, but they can suka suka run road with your money. very risky deal.
KNN lao cb @ginfreely will admit to jb imh if this happens KNN