• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I the only one to sense the dwindling presence of Peidu Mamas?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the pass half year or so, I no longer see an obvious Peidu Mama PRC when I turn a corner in the HDB heartland. Are they lying low or there is truly a decline in their numbers due to high cost of living or is it Government measures to limit the inflow?

D

Da Ji

No but your smaller head is making the decision for your bigger head and i can understand your refusal in quitting your habit. :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the pass half year or so, I no longer see an obvious Peidu Mama PRC when I turn a corner in the HDB heartland. Are they lying low or there is truly a decline in their numbers due to high cost of living or is it Government measures to limit the inflow?

Today's Peidu Mamas have gone Online / Internet.

They are the Online Peidu Mamas . They have networked regulars

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:confused::confused: Any Peidu Mamas in SBF? :confused::confused:

err, not yet. If and when they do, rest assured Sam will re-direct them to the other w/site to tout their services and cb kia tonychat will pimp them to the rest (of course he'll say that's because it's typ sinkie behaviour to engage them) :biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping for more offers of personal insights into the phenomenon of Peidu mammas in Singapore before I give mine.:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz time 2 switch ur taste 2 syt ...

jw5

Loyal
Not sure about peidu mamas, but I'm seeing more and more elderly prc nationals walking about.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I had observed and concurred by like-minded friends about peidu mamas is that most of them who sought to take a chance on making it through the Singapore education system for their children are not financially equipped for the full run.

But unbeknownst to the Singaporeans, they did not come without a plan that had been formed by tapping the networking information grapevine in their home country.

They know of the PAPs desire for more PRC immigrants. They know that they can work on the sly with the one eye closing on the part of the Singapore Government. Those with better looks can find a Singapore male married or otherwise to have an arrangement of convenience in exchange for a stable long term but not indefinite sexual relationship. These men will provide a roof over their heads. Those less qualified in the CFM category work in the wet markets, coffeeshops and as shop assistants, massage parlours, etc, etc. Some go into the more risky trade of KTVs or prostitution.

Their kids know or will grow up to understand. They may be suffering the taunts of the locals. When they grow up and sink their roots here for the long haul, they will become part of the Government machinery and it will be payback time!

jw5

Loyal
What I had observed and concurred by like-minded friends about peidu mamas is that most of them who sought to take a chance on making it through the Singapore education system for their children are not financially equipped for the full run.

But unbeknownst to the Singaporeans, they did not come without a plan that had been formed by tapping the networking information grapevine in their home country.

They know of the PAPs desire for more PRC immigrants. They know that they can work on the sly with the one eye closing on the part of the Singapore Government. Those with better looks can find a Singapore male married or otherwise to have an arrangement of convenience in exchange for a stable long term but not indefinite sexual relationship. These men will provide a roof over their heads. Those less qualified in the CFM category work in the wet markets, coffeeshops and as shop assistants, massage parlours, etc, etc. Some go into the more risky trade of KTVs or prostitution.

Their kids know or will grow up to understand. They may be suffering the taunts of the locals. When they grow up and sink their roots here for the long haul, they will become part of the Government machinery and it will be payback time!
You forgot to mention the stupid singaporean husbands who marry them, the singaporean bosses who hire them and the singaporean voters who continue to vote in the policy makers.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

You read that there was some hullabaloo and fiasco over some Private Schools here running degree mills and defrauding overseas students and govt has already passed the Private Ed Act that will downsize the industry in coming months. The scandal has so rocked the industry that China has advised and warned parents abt Singapore and sending their children here. Maybe that's why. They have stopped cumming as peidu mamas, but they will look for other excuses to cum. The local restaurant business can do with more aggressive PRC managers to control "always complaining" Sinkies.

R

redlightmeansgo

There are still some leftovers milling round this dead island trying to scramble for whatever money they can find doing odd jobs before they finally fark off for good.

Many of them are either doubling up as domestic helpers, or are waiting on tables at food courts, hawker centres, and restaurants.

I have personally wondered about accosting the lady who washes my neighbour's house. She gets a paltry sum for 3 hrs of work.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you there's two in my area working as shop assistants that makes me go gigadygigady up! And they have nice round asses too, not the norm for PRC women. Too bad I'm happily married!:o

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know a lot PDMMs working in GS or IV KTV in Joo Chiat Road :biggrin: