• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Always found this CNA anchor chick a bit odd

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Most of us have overbite while these CNA news anchors have a underbite teeth, i.e with a more protuding lower jaw. Gives an illusion they are looking up at the camera while their head is tilted down slightly to read the scripts or whatever that’s on the table.

jw5

Loyal
Suzanne Jung also has underbite :coffee::coffee::coffee:

She is quite attractive, not extremely attractive, but I like her for her . :geek:

1656249164284.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us have overbite while these CNA news anchors have a underbite teeth, i.e with a more protuding lower jaw. Gives an illusion they are looking up at the camera while their head is tilted down slightly to read the scripts or whatever that’s on the table.
More chimp ancestors? :eek:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady news anchors must dress decently on TV, this one is as far as we get with a hint of cleavage, waiting for her to bend slightly but it never happened.
20220520_095009.jpg