• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan: girls fuck me because I want to. Loser sinkies should just stick to Geylang and SBF

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
First things first, I shall state for the record those who jumped on my dick aren't super-models or anything, but at the very least they were legitimately bedded, and I didn't pay them money or even need buy them a dinner/drink. I merely texted them to come over to "watch Netflix and chill", after which everything was history.

They fuck me, because they want to.

Not because they were financially compensated. (And this includes wives and girlfriends -- how many will still fuck you if you don't contribute to their shopping and monthly expenses?)

This is something most of you loser Sinkie males will never experience in your life - the self-esteem booster of a girl finding you so attractive and irresistible that they want to give their all to you without expecting anything in return, not even commitment or paying for dinner.

All you can probably get is some 9/10 PRC slut who has sucked 5 dicks before you in the same day to fuck you... after paying S$250/hr/shot. SOP: when she arrives (or you arrive), you try your cringey pickup line on her, while she rolls her eyes and forces you to take a shower. You claim you don't mind paying because you're rich, yet you haggle endlessly with a prostitute (Jesus Christ), trying to tahan and hold back your cum when doing the deed, all because you want to "play longer" so as to make it worth your buck. And then later go on to SBF excitedly to share meaningless field reports peppered with details about BBBJ CIM, HJ, CB, GFE (what the fuck), FJ, etc , furthermore bragging on these forums how many girls you have paid to fuck. Some of you thorough dumbasses even end up becoming emotionally attached to these hookers.

Hey, pathetic much?

More at https://tinyurI.com/y69aspzy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is something most of you loser Sinkie males will never experience in your life - the self-esteem booster of a girl finding you so attractive and irresistible that they want to give their all to you without expecting anything in return, not even commitment or paying for dinner.

——

This i dun agree.
The ladies expect to be satisfied. They want you to give them a good fuck. That’s expectation.
And they might not think you’re so god damn attractive. Just that maybe you’re available and a live dick Beats using a dildo or broomstick

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

——

This i dun agree.
The ladies expect to be satisfied. They want you to give them a good fuck. That’s expectation.
And they might not think you’re so god damn attractive. Just that maybe you’re available and a live dick Beats using a dildo or broomstick
Old gers less picky lah. Young and beautiful have choices. That jiuhu kia also not picky eater from what I remember.