• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin cake aka SMRT COO tio orh bah kak by employer demoted to SVP

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Curiously, his licence not revoked? Not even suspended? Can't find it in the article..

Edit, ook ok.. saw now.. suspended 3 years.... getting old...

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask him to Chee Hong fetch Zha Bor and drink and drive into ICA Woodlands want to go JB ah? Blur Fuck Drunk exposed himself. OBK get fired also deserved!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
go JB eat, not full... still want to tar pow back.. his appetite beri good

I am a Colonel from SAF. I am a person who is full of charge. Who knows what he want, i am a Alpha Male.
Of course i need to tar Pow back , cos i am a Alpha Male.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
if peasant working in MRT had the same situation drinking driving second time and jail!

Do you think SMRT would retain this sinkie peasant?? No he will be fired immediately 100%

For sure! Why this COO didn't loose his job? wayang he's being demoted b'cos Ka Ki Nan!!