• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alpha male oil trader charged for courting sinkie woman at company event

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF...a muslim doing in a KTV ? Drink Coke on the rocks and sing burong kaka dua ?
HAHA

MORE MALAY BOYS EATING BAK KUT TEH, CAN MEH?

OF course, Can
. I am not against them eating it, but I am concerned that m&ds and Shitkins are creating a polygamy lifestyle LGBTQ+ with conservative Chinese in SG and is now deeply rooted in SG culture.

I knew the new generation kids seem frequenting to Olden Street Bak Kut Teh. in Hougang Ave 8. One of my Chinese friends asked me to join her there. I was surprised to see so many m&ds with Chinese partners eating there with the real love of Bak Kut Teh and Seafood, so passionately.

Bak Kut Teh.jpg

First time I had to change my opinion about m&ds as they are very easy going and no values and policy. Their Religious values are same as Madam Halimah. Meaning Malay woman must dwell under her husband's authority and not to show her lordship to other gentlemen. This is what major religions such as Judaism, Isam and Christianity teaches.

PAP thinks Chinese are very conservative and they would only vote for PAP. It is all wrong as modern Z generations seeking other races than Chinese ironically. MOE is busy drafting plans to include more foreigners into SG schools and MOE seems inculcating such bizarre culture with the influx of so many CECA into SG. I predicted on that day; PAP cannot win in Hougang Ave 8 in the last GE. YES, my prediction was so accurate, and it came to pass.

Most of the boys and girls were secondary school who are about to enlist for NS.

Some of the boys and girls who even lip kissed them in public, before my own eyes now changed over the years.
  • The boys who dated the young girls before their NS are now Gays as NS is the boot camp to groom gays in SG.
  • The girls who dated the young boys before their NS are now Lesbians
  • As I interacted with these boys and girls, who are now in early 20s, they girls said they broke their relationships as NO boys wanna marry them. One girl even hinted me to go out with her for ONS after dinner, but I denied.
Why did I deny a willing Chio to go out with me after the BAK KUT TEH dinner?

That is not my primary focus here to discuss as I was there to grasp and get as much as info as possible to understand the ethnic, religious, social-pollical problems of younger generations. But my intention was not to take a fish out for my sexual gratification. MP or grass root leader of PAP would not have done such a study the social implications among youth in SG.

I know several shop owners out there in the nearby Hawker center always treat me like a MP. They even asked me if I am going to run for the next GE. They treated me well, because their gods (spiritual powers) just gone away due to my spiritual authority. I knew it but I do not express anything bit to monitor what is going on.,
Some even told me that their spiritual powers are gone once for all.

m&ds will do anything to win the Chinese girls for ONS. Indians think they can sleep with any Chinese girl in SG.
Not for marriage though. But for ONS. I hear Chinese girls always says WHY NOT

PAP Huat ah!!

Last edited: