• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alpha Bitch Tells Beta Sinkie To Fuck Off! Parking Space Is Choped By My Sexy Body!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clowns... Typical PAP voter.
KNN she indeed look like mime clown face KNN
523428206-1024x1024.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad..can afford car also have to fight for parking space. Really pointless to get a car
typical chink bitch behavior whether they can afford car or not. at a strip mall parking lot in santa clara encountered a chink bitch standing in a parking spot in front of restaurant and waving other cars trying to park there to go away as it was “choped”. a caucasian couple politely backed off and pulled away without telling her off. so after they parked much further away i told them i had confronted that chink bitch and advised that it was ghetto to “chope” spaces with her out of shape body and ugly fuck face. if she were to be pretty and sexy she would get a pass from me. cheebye charbor buay kuay yeun shouted profanities at me with a singlish/jiuhubor accent and kpkb about sexual harassment and imaginary firecrackers. yup, she could hear voices in her head and firecrackers all over when confronted. gave me the excuse that her driver parked her car 1 row away and the spot in front of restaurant was more shiok. after getting called out, she felt guilty and tried to justify her chow cheebye disgraceful behavior. whether sinkie, jiuhubor, chinkie, tiongbu, hongkie, indon chink, filipino chink, or taiwanese chink, they all are the same. it’s genetic.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical chink bitch behavior whether they can afford car or not. at a strip mall parking lot in santa clara encountered a chink bitch standing in a parking spot in front of restaurant and waving other cars trying to park there to go away as it was “choped”. a caucasian couple politely backed off and pulled away without telling her off. so after they parked much further away i told them i had confronted that chink bitch and advised that it was ghetto to “chope” spaces with her out of shape body and ugly fuck face. if she were to be pretty and sexy she would get a pass from me. cheebye charbor buay kuay yeun shouted profanities at me with a singlish/jiuhubor accent and kpkb about sexual harassment and imaginary firecrackers. yup, she could hear voices in her head and firecrackers all over when confronted. gave me the excuse that her driver parked her car 1 row away and the spot in front of restaurant was more shiok. after getting called out, she felt guilty and tried to justify her chow cheebye disgraceful behavior. whether sinkie, jiuhubor, chinkie, tiongbu, hongkie, indon chink, filipino chink, or taiwanese chink, they all are the same. it’s genetic.
sad that such behaviour follows chinks everywhere. In the past going to ang mor lands was an escape from such asian bad attitudes and behaviours,,but with more ah tiongs etc coming in,,its becoming another ah tiong city. anwyay sooner or later these chinks will encounter a trailer park trash and than see what happens,,,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad that such behaviour follows chinks everywhere. In the past going to ang mor lands was an escape from such asian bad attitudes and behaviours,,but with more ah tiongs etc coming in,,its becoming another ah tiong city. anwyay sooner or later these chinks will encounter a trailer park trash and than see what happens,,,
or nigger gangbangers. niggers will not only whack them but also hijack their cars and use them to commit more crimes.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law is on her side,,,as car langga ppl sure kenna chialat as must give way to pedestrains
The sinkie can block the way so that the charbo car cannot come in. Then security lai liao will see sinkie's car is nearer to the lot.

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened also in cashier que in supermarket.
This 60++ year old guy stood in front of me in the que holding nothing in his hand. I asked him to move aside and he said no. His 12 year old spawn walking towards him .
I give that bastard no face and told him again to move out of my way.
He did not.
I yanked him on shoulder to be out of my way and told him he better fucking wait until his brat gets to him.

He stared at me and I told him to fuck off.