• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allen Vincent Hui Kim Seng

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Spurned lover jailed five years for hiring hitman

www.tnp.sg
adeline_150px.jpg
NP_20190919_ATHIT19H9VY_5126036.jpg

The married man who hired a hitman on the Dark Web to kill his former lover's new boyfriend was jailed for five years yesterday.

During sentencing, District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan said the crime was committed in cold blood, with a high degree of premeditation.

Allen Vincent Hui Kim Seng, 47, a risk management executive, began an extramarital affair with his colleague, Ms Ng Woan Man, 30, in 2016.

After they broke up last year, Hui got jealous that she was seeing Mr Tan Han Shen, 30, and ordered a hit on him from a website called Camorra Hitmen that he had found on the Dark Web.

Deputy Public Prosecutors Kumaresan Gohulabalan and Grace Chua had asked for Hui to be jailed for at least five years. They called the crime a highly sophisticated act which leveraged on the convenience and anonymity of the Dark Web.

Asking for 2-1/2 years' jail instead, Hui's lawyer, Mr Lee Teck Leng, said in his mitigation plea that the murder would not have happened, citing several articles that reported the website as a scam.

Murder accused tried to have sex with corpse, court told
Nearly $30,000 of e-vaporisers, accessories seized
New sentencing guide for anonymous criminal intimidation cases

He also said that Hui went into depression after Ms Ng ended their relationship and he had suicidal thoughts when she told him she was considering seeing someone else.

Hui's thinking and judgment were likely to have been affected by his depression, Mr Lee added.

But Judge Shaiffudin said: "It being a scam is not a mitigating factor as Hui had truly believed that he had engaged a hitman."

And when the hitman suggested the plan, Hui did not baulk at the idea of murder.

The judge also said there was no evidence to suggest Hui was suffering from depression at the time of the offence. And even if he was, there was "no causal link" to the offence.

Hui pleaded guilty in July to one count of intentionally abetting a hitman to kill Mr Tan.

He first stalked Ms Ng's social media accounts incessantly to monitor all the posts she was "liking".

When he found out they were by Mr Tan, he saved Mr Tan's profile picture and searched for hitmen to hire.

He also waited for 4-1/2 hours near Ms Ng's flat to spot Mr Tan but failed.

He later sent her photograph to the website, telling them to identify her boyfriend and cripple his right hand.

He later waited for more than two hours at a block of flats to spot Mr Tan and trailed him to find his address, before forwarding the particulars to Camorra Hitmen.

He then wanted more than just to incapacitate Mr Tan's hand, and directed the hitman to pour acid on his face instead.

When the hitman suggested murdering Mr Tan, Hui agreed.

He paid more than $8,000 in bitcoin to Camorra Hitmen.

On May 12 last year, he ordered that Mr Tan be killed in a staged car accident on May 22.

Hui was arrested on May 17, after a journalist from US-based media company CBS tipped off the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which in turn alerted the police.

The hit was then called off.

For abetting murder, Hui could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No peektures of Ms Ng Woan Man leh...I wanna see how chio she is ... Maybe so chio until Mr Allen Vincent Hui buay tahan go hire scammy hitman from Dark Web :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allen Vincent Hui Kim Seng, 47, a risk management executive, began an extramarital affair with his colleague, Ms Ng Woan Man, 30, in 2016.

After they broke up last year, Hui got jealous that she was seeing Mr Tan Han Shen, 30...

I'm guessing that Mr Tan Han Shen didn't know Allen Vincent was fucking his girlfriend. :biggrin:

He knows now. :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishy a reporter tipped off the police. If it’s dark net how would the reporter know ? It’s obviously a setup by CBS in the dark web.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be this one? Apparently she dated (and dumped after a few months) a lovesick guy named Matthew about 10 years ago. And he wrote a very cringey blog about his feelings. :biggrin:

http://matthewluvmanny4ever.blogspot.com

'Woan Man'
http://matthewluvmanny4ever.blogspot.com/2009/09/do-u-noe-how-i-feel.html

'To a dearest miss ng woan man aka my bao bei dear dear...'
http://matthewluvmanny4ever.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-been-so-long-since-we-last.html

'宛纹'
http://matthewluvmanny4ever.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-nice-is-weather-right-now.html

These pics were taken about 10 years ago.

The blog has other pics including those of her unattractive former boyfriend Matthew. :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these crimes of passion by sinkees in their 40s and 50s... wah lau eh! So old already still behave like spurned teenagers.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these crimes of passion by sinkees in their 40s and 50s... wah lau eh! So old already still behave like spurned teenagers.
Emotions will always be the same, no matter what your age. Older people may look frail as they age but their inner self stays intact.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emotions will always be the same, no matter what your age. Older people may look frail as they age but their inner self stays intact.
Really? I have done a lot of self reflection and am convinced that my thinking have changed since I was a teenager. I am more stable in thought and have more control over my emotions. Experience and lessons learnt over the years have changed my character and outlook in life. I think the same can be said of many normal people....

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I have done a lot of self reflection and am convinced that my thinking have changed since I was a teenager. I am more stable in thought and have more control over my emotions. Experience and lessons learnt over the years have changed my character and outlook in life. I think the same can be said of many normal people....
Definitely. All of us change over time as we go thru life but our emotions will always stay with us no matter how old we get. Old people are not people without emotions. That's exactly why you see many old people got scammed because these scammers know how to play on their emotions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely must be laughing in joy. Finally a Cuntonese Slut. :biggrin:
Pui you @SBFNews clone evil cheap hakka son of pahang slut whore mistress spewing evil filthy lies of me 睁着眼睛说瞎话 when a simple search can find three certified cantonese hakka sluts while you criminal bully dog viciously attack a hokkien virgin as slut for years. Pui!