• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allah ordered me to behead the little girl - nanny told court

cunt_opener

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;jk1zS5culkI]https://youtu.be/jk1zS5culkI[/video]

56d6afc5c361886e378b4570.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/

‘Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court
Published time: 2 Mar, 2016 10:03
Edited time: 2 Mar, 2016 10:21
Get short URL
© Grigory Sysoyev
© Grigory Sysoyev / Sputnik
The nanny accused of beheading a four-year-old girl in Moscow and waving her severed head outside a Metro station told journalists before a court hearing that ‘Allah ordered’ her to murder the child.

Gulchekhra Bobokulova from Uzbekistan appeared in court on Wednesday over the gruesome murder of the girl in her care. She was detained on Monday near Oktyabrskoye Polye Metro station in northwestern Moscow, where she was waving the child’s severed head and shouting “Allahu Akbar, I am a terrorist, I am a suicide bomber.”

Nanny holding severed child's head near Moscow metro

'I am a terrorist', 'I will die, Judgement day is imminent'Note: Some speech is slurred and inaudible, translation is approximate
Posted by RT Play on Monday, February 29, 2016

The ‘bloody nanny’ didn’t speak much in court but smiled. She briefly stated that she was born in 1977 and has three children.

Bobokulova will officially be charged on March 4, officials said, and the court ruled she will be preliminarily detained until April 29.

She will be examined by psychiatrists after Investigative Committee staff noted Gobokulova’s “inappropriate behavior,” RIA Novosti reported.

When asked in court if she pleaded guilty, the ‘killer’ nanny said “Yes.” She was seen smiling inside the court cage.

The investigation also concluded that the nanny had “instigators” who prompted her to kill the girl.

Later an investigation source told TASS that the experts should check all possible scenarios, including “possible incitement.”

“Mentally sick people usually become victims of extremists as they quickly come under their influence.”

The source added that police are trying to identify her boyfriend, who the suspect mentioned during questioning.

The decapitated body of the four-year-old girl, identified as Nastya M., was found by firefighters responding to a blaze in a Moscow apartment. Investigators suspect that the nanny waited until the parents had left the apartment with their elder child, then killed the younger girl and set fire to the apartment.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religious people are mentally sick to begin with. Who else would believe in flying carpet and talking snake?