• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious All you old farts dying because of organ failure. There's hope on the horizon. Muslims and Jews have to ask imam and rabbi for permission

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come off it lah. The crusades happened for a few reasons. For political and economic gains, as well as for personal wealth and glory. As for retaliating against the muslims, didn't Jesus teach about loving thy enemies and turning the other cheek?

That's why the Crusades were a long delayed response to moslem war crimes against Christians in the Holy Land. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek against insult and injury, not about genocide and extermination.

Oppies like you prefer us to turn the other cheek so as to facilitate your bad intentions towards Christians and PAP voters. Why not honestly admit it instead of pretending like you're so high and mighty and self-righteous?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's why the Crusades were a long delayed response to moslem war crimes against Christians in the Holy Land. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek against insult and injury, not about genocide and extermination.

Oppies like you prefer us to turn the other cheek so as to facilitate your bad intentions towards Christians and PAP voters. Why not honestly admit it instead of pretending like you're so high and mighty and self-righteous?
FYI, the christians also killed other christians and those they considered pagans. Nothing to do with muslims or the holy land. Purely just murderous rampages, and there were hundreds of those organised. KNN, it seems I am defending the muslims which is certainly not my intent when I detest all organised religions. :biggrin:

High and mighty and self-righteous, you say? The christians and pap voters do not have a monopoly on that hor. Oppies need to dish them back to you clowns.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never understood why this turn the other cheek thing is soo over played.

Luke 22:36

ESV - 36 He said to them, "But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never understood why this turn the other cheek thing is soo over played.

Luke 22:36

ESV - 36 He said to them, "But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

It's because people's feelings get hurt when Christians fight back and annihilate those who tried to bully, kill or rape their women and children. I know of bullies who get genuinely upset that people stop them from bullying others. They feel they have a god given right to bully and abuse others.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's because people's feelings get hurt when Christians fight back and annihilate those who tried to bully, kill or rape their women and children. I know of bullies who get genuinely upset that people stop them from bullying others. They feel they have a god given right to bully and abuse others.
Christians defending themselves is actually in the bible.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, it has to be a c3ca muslim behind the pig organ transplant.

'I got quite a backlash': Muslim doctor behind groundbreaking heart transplant from a pig says his family were not happy because it's a 'forbidden animal' and his father asked 'can you at least try using another animal?'​

• Dr. Muhammad Mohiuddin said he faced push back from his family, who practice Islam, over the use of a pig heart in his groundbreaking transplant surgery
  • The doctor and his team of surgeons implanted a genetically modified pig heart into the body of man battling terminal heart failure on January 7
  • He said: 'I got quite a backlash from my family. "Why are you using this animal?" My father used to always ask me, "Can you at least try using another animal?"'
  • Mohiuddin had his own struggles with the decision, due to his faith with forbids pork consumption, but after seeking religious counsel decided to proceed
  • 'The final consensus was that there's nothing greater in the eyes of God than saving the life of a human,' he said, recalling the response of numerous scholars
  • The patient, David Bennett, is recovering and doing well; it is still too soon to know if his body will fully accept the organ and the next few weeks will be critical
By NATASHA ANDERSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 21:20 GMT, 22 January 2022 | UPDATED: 23:37 GMT, 22 January 2022