• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All the PE candidates are mother fucking selfish, egoistic bastards with no Sinkies' interest in mind. Already fighting with esch other to impress PAP

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean our PE candidates are like the CCP, putting on fake shows and putting people interests behind?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Goh playing "fill in the blanks" with ST reporter: :rolleyes:

If you want to embarrass PAP government at international stage, GG is the best choice !:thumbsup:

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
President candidate should be able to converse in Malay. Otherwise, not qualified. In fact, anyone who cannot speak Malay should have their citizenship revoked.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of them are flawed, but still far better than the selected (not elected) tudung cunt.

Better not be too picky now. Never forget what kind of cuntry you live in. :wink:

ws1.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George promise "chain" but the chains he wants are out of reach.
Cock Song talk cock, sing song.
Tharman - no comments.
Tan Kin Lian - what is he really trying to achieve?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor in English can be so successful in biz. Started with nothing as shoes maker and today got plenty of money can buy your teeth and your bloody brain to feed the dogs
Buy my teeth? Lol that’s the concept most ppl get wrong. Rich doesn’t make u more powerful than me…. If u don’t have the authority. Sure u drive a bigger car or stay in a bigger house… but if u are not the boss of the person, u can F off. Even boss can get fired leh.

It’s the same concept as a BMW driver horn a Toyota driver. So? Lol horn all u want. If I wanna lane hog with my Toyota , u can suck thumb and squeeze your own lampa till u die.